10.Conversation

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

09/04/2017

(16:57)

"What is it that you want?"

"Do you think I would like to come here?" I replied while scoffing, I also thought twice about my decision to come here and meet him, did he think I would've liked to if it was not because of him?

"Huh! Way to greet your friend, Mikey, or...should I call you Manjiro."

I couldn't care about what he would like to call me since I just wanted to ask about Takemichi.

"Get straight to the point, it's about Takemitchy," I said but I noticed he was frowning.

"You should stop calling him that since you were the one who decided to leave first." This time I was the one who had a frown drawn on my face, but I quickly reverted my facial expressions to my normal poker face.

"Just tell me about him." I countered him as I didn't want to have a pointless conversation about what to call him and what not. I wanted to find him as soon as possible since Bonten should have limitless information, I never once thought digging for information about Takemichi information would be this difficult.

"Why do you want to know about that? and shouldn't your organization would be able to find him in just a matter of seconds?" He responded in a cheeky tone, which was starting to get annoying.' Why can't he just answer my questions?' I thought as I was getting restless.

"We couldn't find anything in these 2 months," I answered him back. This time he wore a questionable expression on his face. What? Was it that surprising that I, couldn't find anything?

"You mean... even my meeting with Takemitchy 2 months before." He asked back in a surprised tone. I looked at him with a confused expression. Before answering, my gaze revolved around the whole building, there were a few CCTV, but there was nothing so suspicious to point a finger at and hence I found it was not weird if I didn't know about their meeting.

"No." I gave him a short and simple answer which he gladly accepted.

"I also don't know where is he right now." He finally answered me back. He walked past me and was about to leave when I spoke again.

"I found out something about him." Draken stopped in his tracks and looked back at me. There was a trace of hope on his face.

'Was he waiting for Takemitchy here?'

"What is it?" He retorted and I shifted my body fully towards him. I took out a USB and tossed it towards him which was caught by him with a curious look flashed towards me.

"At first it's going to be a shock, but I need your help this time." I finally said the word help after these years with a determined look on my face. I never once thought I was going to ask him for help.

At that time I could notice a slight rise in his eyebrows after hearing my statement, but didn't prefer to ask any further.

"What is it?" He questioned, I spared a glance at him before answering,

"Takemitchy is with someone, I need you to find out who that blonde hair guy is, with him" and he nodded his head in understanding.

"But why not try to figure out who it could be?" He asks again while examining the USB. I also asked myself that, but there is something that is telling me that this guy, is someone that we all know.