11.Confront

09/04/2017

(20:23)

"That won't do, my king."

I pulled his hand towards me which made him fall onto me, using my body as a support I used my other hand which was free to hold his waist to prevent him from falling and hurting himself.

"Why did you do that?" Just like before, there was still no answer and I don't like it one bit because He used to be a talkative person. He became someone that could fake a smile but seeing him act like this, makes me sad. He won't speak to anyone there was no light in his eyes anymore. He just looked like a lifeless pretty toy.

"Let's go," I said still holding his hand as I took the lead and dragged him down from there but there was no response.

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•

09/04/2017

(20:59)

After a silent ride of 30 minutes, we arrived at the hotel which we booked. I held his hand again and lead him to his room. On his stipulations, I didn't get a room on the higher floor and I will also stay with him in the same room just in case.

"Inupi...."

When I was about to take a shower I heard his voice weak and low but enough to be heard in the whole room.

I shifted my attention toward him and yet again, he had a smile on his face. Yes, I rather see that smile than that lifeless look and dull eyes adorned on his face.

"Yes," I answered him back, and without exceptions, he didn't say a word further, like how it always has been. Like all the times he will go someplace to do something stupid and I had to interfere. It was like he had been waiting for me and will only continue his deed when I was present. It was like he was saying,

"I want it to end, but there is something I need to do, so please come and stop me before I fall."

Whenever I stopped him in time, I would always bring him back to a hotel so he can sleep even so whenever he woke up from that state he will always call for me and then be silent again. It was like he wanted to confirm that he was still here.

So, I left him alone to wash myself.

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•

09/04/2017

(21:01)

After the short shower that I took, I dressed in new and comfortable clothes and entered the bedroom, and as always he was asleep. I came closer to the bed and lay down beside him.

Takemichi was a bright person whose smile rivaled the sun, but seeing him grow into this just because the trigger had died, broke my heart and from that moment onwards I decided to become his shadow even when I knew that it was wrong.

Nevertheless... there is no king without his knight and there is no knight without his king. A knight will forever hold his sword and become a shield for his king besides it will be a disgrace to hold it for someone else. While the king will always desire his knight to reach his goal even when he dies.

"You not alone in this... my king."

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

09/04/2017

(21:21)

From the information I got from Kokonoi, I investigated again but this time, I received better results concerning Takemichi's whereabouts.

Right after receiving his location, I rushed to that place. From what I got to know he had already arrived here with his partner 30 minutes earlier. It's already night so I guessed that he was sleeping right now.

I tried to book a room closer to his to spend the night and thanks to my identity getting the room was not that hard also, the room in which they're residing is not even a suite room.

'They are hiding their identity well,' while thinking so I checked in my room and continued with my work which didn't feel right, it felt like... someone was watching me.

'Did they find out?' but Bonten was a dangerous criminal organization so, many would try to avoid us, while there were some with loose screws who would try to fight us.

But from what I found out with the help of Kokonoi's information, was that Takemichi and his partner were not scared of dangerous people.

'How did I find out about this?' Bonten was focusing on finding Takemichi primarily from his name but after discovering about him I decided to find someone with the same bars as him.

From what I get, a new group has joined the underworld and this new group was a partner and it was said they might be 20 years plus in this platform.

One was wearing a gray suit, his hair was raven black with a tattoo of TN etched on his right hand.

While the other had blonde hair with a black suit on and the information that I required the most to confirm this guy's identity was the burn scar on the right side of his face.

But people never saw them fight so, the only thing both of them did was to sell information. That's all, Nothing more nothing less, and because of the quality of information they provided, people give them a title. Back to the track, the feeling of being watched was still there and in the end, I decided to stop working work and get to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10/04/2017

(01:30)

I was awakened due to sudden noise, I looked at my phone to see the time and It was still early for anyone to wake up at this point.

I decided to put on my coat and made my way to the door. I advanced my hand toward the doorknob, but before I unlocked the door I heard some people talking.

Stanger"I'm pretty sure this is his room."

Sranger2"I know, but what if he thinks we are intruders?"

Stanger"He is a wise person, I'm pretty sure it will be fine."

'Who were they looking for? From their voice and their ability to get in, I was able to assume they were from the underworld.

If they said they looking for this so-called 'wise person' it must be him, right? so, I was about to push the door open, when a new voice appeared.

"Ah! You guys are looking for me, right~?"

'Who?'

Stranger+Stanger2"******* *********!!!"

Credit ;

Editor - kimhana2006