II - GOOD, BAD & LOST

** = Action/Transition
[] = Effects
() = Thoughts
Enjoy!
----------------------------------------

Johnny: You gotta be shitting me, you're telling me you are rich now?

YN: Filthy Rich, I'm having a hard time believing it myself!

Johnny: And you won all of this money by just buying one ticket?

You told Johnny the whole story over and over again but you don't blame him for not believing it.

YN: I'm telling you dude, one ticket, I verified, the boom...over a million Dollars!

Johnny: You lucky bastard, I'm happy for you man, I really am, if there is one person who deserves to enjoy all this money, this person is you.

YN: Thanks man, I'm so happy I gonna be able to pay for my dad's treatment.

Johnny: And don't forget the other good things you will be able to do now, big parties, rich girls!

For a moment, Johnny seems to be dreaming with his eyes opened, thinking about how much things this amount of money can be spent.

YN: (With all this money there aren't much stuff I cannot buy it now.)

Johnny: You can try your luck with Karina again!

YN: I don't know, she humiliated me already.

Johnny: That was before, now look at you, swimming in money. Now you are gonna see how your luck with the girls will change, and their feelings too.

YN: I don't need money to get girls!

Johnny: *Throw his hands up* Ok ok, you don't want to ask Karina? So fuck her, go out with someone else. Maybe your heart wants a good girl...like Chaeyoung?

You almost moan trying to contain those memories with Chae...she looks innocent to a lot of people, but you are glad to be the only one that saw her wild side.

Johnny: I know that look, you slept with her didn't you? I know you too well bro, I know there is something between you two.

YN: *sigh* Ok fine, something did happen between us, I'll tell you but only, if you never bring this up again.

Johnny: Deal! I wish I had some popcorn.

*FLASHBACK*

It was at a party, Chae was wearing a black dress that hugged her curves just right.

Both of you had I little bit too much to drink so while dancing, she started to seduce you, she turned around and pressed her back on your chest and her ass on your crotch with her hands on your neck

This continued in a room on the second floor, both of you at the same position but this time...

Chae: *Moan~*