VI - CORNERED

** = Action/Transition
[] = Effects
() = Thoughts
Enjoy!
----------------------------------------
You knock at the door. At first you hesitate and knocks softly keen not to disrupt whatever is happening inside.

YN: (I still can hear the voices from the inside, but no footsteps.)

Your knocks become louder and more urgent.

YN: (How long does it take to open a door?! I'm going mad with worry here!)

Another moment, which feels like forever, and then the door finally opens.

It's Johnny. You let out a relieved breath you didn't know you been holding.

YN: Bro, I'm so sorry! i don't know what to say to make it all right.

Johnny: Saying sorry is a good start haha.

YN: I mean it. I don't know what got in to me the other day. I didn't mean anything of what i said.

Johnny: Okay, okay! Apology accepted man. Stop looking so miserable. That sappy look doesn't suit your ugly mug.

YN: When i think of it, That whole argument was so stupid.

Johnny: Happens to the best of us man. Now, are you coming on or are you planning on stand there and apologize till tomorrow?

*INSIDE JOHNNY'S HOUSE*

Johnny: So, Whats up man? You looked terrified when i opened the door.

YN: (I actually had reasons to believe he's dead.) There is a hearse at your door so.. i assumed the worst.

Johnny: Oh, the hearse is here for repairs.

YN: Repairs? It looks like it is about to be used.

Johnny: Nah. The owner said the mourners complain that the break are squeaking so loudly, that it distracts them from their sorrow.

YN: Damn. That would have made for some noisy funerals.

Johnny: Little work for good money. I don't mind.

YN: I also heard some crying. Who was that?

You realized that the loud sobs have eased.

YN: (Was my imagination playing tricks on me?)

Johnny shakes his head in disbelief.

Johnny: It's my older sis. She always picks jerks as her boyfriends. I warned her but she was in love, now the bastard has broken her heart... again.

YN: Oh.. Well, girls like bad boys.

Johnny: Whatever! She'll find another idiot soon enough to forget this one.

YN: So... has anything strange happened to you lately?

Johnny: I mean.. your outburst was quite unexpected, if you...

YN: No, i mean some accident resulting in injuries. Like a hip fracture, a gouged eye, brain concussion...

Johnny: Man, What are you talking about? You're starting to scare me.

YN: (I guess i own him an explanation.)

Once you've cleared up the misunderstanding, you sit down and tell Johnny everything that has happened to you in the last couple of days.

Johnny: No shit man! Your life has gone from boring to crazy in no time.

YN: I'm glad it sounds entertaining to you. But what am i going to do now?

Johnny: That is a lot of problems. And it doesn't sound like you have a way of solving them all.

YN: *sigh* No! Not if all that shit is set to loose at the same time.