IV - BE AFRAID OF YOUR WISHES

** = Action/Transition
[] = Effects
() = Thoughts
Enjoy!
----------------------------------------
Karina: You were pretty badass out there, I'll give you that.

YN: Uhm, thanks! You liked what you saw?

YN: (Looks like breaking the rules is fun and gratifying, thank you Jihyo.)

Karina: So, are you seeing anyone these days?

YN: You're really into me, aren't you?

YN: (Let's see if she gets jealous.)

YN: You'll be surprised by how many chicks are going crazy for me!

Karina: That might be true, but...you don't strike me as a player.

YN: You are not looking closely then.

Karina: Whatever, you are handsome and sexy, though. That's a good start...you know what? We've got everything to be the perfect couple! We're both young, rich, successful, and beautiful! A perfect power couple...what do you say?

YN: Are you proposing?

Karina: Not yet! You haven't passed the Karina-test yet...

YN: Hmmm, I'm curious to learn what's that about.

Karina: It's a very enjoyable one, I can assure you. Tell me, YN, what has been your wildest and sexiest adventure?

YN: (I wonder what's wild according to her.)

YN: How about you tell me first. I can see the shine in your eyes. You look impatient to share your story.

Karina: Maybe I am...well, I enjoy bondage. I once let my boyfriend tie me to the bed, blindfold me, and do to me everything he wished.

YN: That sounds hot!

Karina: Yeah, I might allow you to do it as well.

You arrive at Karina's place. She gives you a hungry look with a promise of intense pleasure as she fishes her keys from her purse and unlocks the door.

You're still at the entryway when Karina pushes you against the wall. She leans against you, crushing her soft breasts against your chest.

Karina: This was a long walk, I'm out of patience and very wet.

YN: Eager are we?

Karina: I don't like waiting. I want what's mine!

Karina kisses you. It's a hot and wet kiss, with tongue and teeth. Her kiss turns you on. You can't wait to taste her. Whispering in her ear you ask...

YN: Tell me what you want.

Karina: Rough. I like it Rough, I want it rough!

You grab her hand and turn your entangled bodies so that she's pinned to the wall, you are holding her in place with the weight of your body.
Karina struggles for a moment, trying to free her hands, but you hold her in place.

YN: From now on, you do as I wish.

Karina: Hmm, I like that!

You push her hands to the sides, still holding them firmly in your grasp. Next, with your knees you push her thighs apart, rubbing her pussy.
She whimpers, getting carried away with pleasure.

Karina: Don't stop, please!

She tilts her head to the side and parts her lips asking for a kiss.

You grant her wish...