V - FROM HERO TO ZERO

** = Action/Transition
[] = Effects
() = Thoughts
Enjoy!
----------------------------------------

After you standing up to Jihyo and stepping out of the deal, you're trying to learn something about her.
As expected, the website of Abyss jumps up in your search. You're sure you will not find anything there, however, curiosity takes over.

YN: Let's see what you've got, Jihyo.

You click on the website...a banner pops-up!

YN: (Whoa...is that...Karina with BDSM gear?)

You read the ad beside her picture

YN: "Sexy Revenge"...what kind of an ad is this?

The banner was simply an announcement for an upcoming party at the club.

YN: (It can't be her. Maybe I've been thinking about her since that night.)

Your laptop reboots

YN: What the hell...

After rebooting you try the website again but it fails to open.
You realize it may be a sign to abandon the research.

YN: (I don't believe that the glitch was an accident...maybe I shouldn't have poke a hornets nest l. Good one YN, they can probably track my IP.)

You decide to concentrate on a less tricky subject for now.

YN: (I guess I should work on that project with Chae, buying the book they assigned us is a start. I don't want to fall behind on my classes.)

You enter the site to order the book but your credit card gets declined.

YN: Insufficient funds?! How's that possible?

You check your account balance on the app.

YN: WHAT THE FUCK!! My account is empty...this can't be happening!

*TIMESKIP/AT COLLEGE*

You haven't yet heard from your bank regarding your account problems. However, you forced yourself to go to college.
You try to avoid unpleasant company, however, you know you're in trouble when Karina comes to find you.

Karina: We need to talk.

YN: Hey Karina, i actually wanted to talk to you too. I'm sorry about what happened...

Karina: Oh please YN, I don't need your apologies! I'm here to give you a taste of your own medicine.

YN: Does it have to be today? I'm already in big trouble.

Karina: Perfect! Because I'm about to add a little more to it!

YN: *Sigh* I can't stop you anyways. Even though I was clear that I don't want a relationship with you!

Karina: Yeah, you were crystal clear on that.

YN: Then the reason of your smile is?

Karina: Because you not being my boyfriend changes everything. See, I have security cameras installed in every room of my place. And they have captured very incriminating footage...the footage of you doing things to me.

YN: (This bitch can't be serious.) So what? are you going to post it on a porn site or something? I don't think anyone would be interested in what we did in our private time.

Karina: Nah, I got better plans. See, I also have good editing skills. Now that I've cut out some of the less significant of our...steamy session. I can use the footage to press changes against you.

YN: Have you lost your mind? What kind of changes?

Karina shrugs, carrying a innocent look on her face. No wonder you once found her pretty.