Me want chocolate

Italic- Dream and Flashback or Queen of Soul speaking

Bold- Timeskip or Queen of Hearts speaking

(Y/n)'s POV

A little girl played in the snow, her face was shadowed. But her frame and hair were noticeable.

She wore a large (F/c) coat, covering her small form, as she played. Her short (H/c) were covered in white flakes, as she threw the frozen specs.

She giggled in glee, no care in the world, she was in her toddler years. Probably a one and a half year old; as she tossed and kicked the snow with her brown boots; she turned to the man next to her.

 She smiled and held out her small hand towards the sullen man. When he saw her little gloved fingers, his shadowed face turned into a small visible smile. He held her small hands with his larger ones, she giggled again at this.

As they began to walk away, her shadowed eyes began to glow red and blue in each eye.

The right side was glowing red hues, while the left side was glowing blue. The Eclipse markings appeared on her (S/c) skin. She then began to cry out in pain, the man next to her dropped next to her.

"It hurts..." Whimpered the little girl.

"I know...But we're not far...just a little more..." The man sounded worried for the girl.

The little girl then cried out again when the marking grew brighter, making the man looking even more worried.

"It hurts...! It hurts..." The girl then began to cry, as she clung to the male.

"Imotou-chan!"

I gasped when I woke up from the dream, my eye's wide in confusion and pain from hearing the poor child's cries of pain and anguish.

I could feel the annoying tears in my (E/c) eye's. That child look almost like me...

But, that man...he looked so familiar. Was I supposed to know him...He almost looked like the other man that I saw in my dreams.

But...he seemed more kinder, yet so distant in his voice.

But why?

And that voice crying out to that little girl. Out sounded like a young boys voice.

But who's?

I got up and readied myself for the day, I knew what tomorrow was, Saint Xocolati.

I will admit, I'm dreading for the day...

I wanted to give the chocolate to the guy I like. But what if he doesn't accept it...!

"YOLO!"

"Shut up (Y/n)!"

"Gomanasi, Mina!"

~Time skip~

As father began to talk about the saint Xocolati event and the procedures on said event. I didn't listen much of the conversation on the three.

The thought that girls fawn over these guys and their tendency to, oh I don't know, jeopardize their true color (Aido).

"Here father!" Said the bashful Yuki. As she passed her coupons to both males. "And you too Zero!"