The Eclipse Child (MEMES)

(A/n- I just had a 'HAHA' moment when I looked over past chapters and thought "Meh, why not?" So here's this mess of brain farts...!)

When Aido thinks he's the shit and you come in like...

Basically what every Fangirl thinks of their Husbando in VK...

When Hetalia DvDs are on the line *(Y/n) glares at Mina*

Going shopping with Day class fangirls before the ball

(Y/n) starts an army...Mina: Why...Just Why

Trying to be "nice" with Kaname but you meme instead

You finding out Kaname is Yuki's adopted brother and great, great, great, many greats grandfather, but knew from the manga/anime and still didn't want to believe it any way...

If it was just you and Mina doing patrols and caught some Day class girls

(Y/n)'s explanation of how a guy can get a girl in a clean way.

When Aido thinks he can one-up Kaname, but it never works...

When (Y/n) does this to Yuki, Zero, Takuma, Aido, Shiki, Ruka, Siren, Yori, Kaien, Mina, and random stranger.

If Zero and (Y/n) had a kid and they were an elder...

How Mina and (Y/n) are like when playing video games...

When you're fed up with Yuki and her relationship with Zero and Kaname and you come in like...

When (Y/n), Mina, Berry, and Mary are the loud Otakus' when watching anime

How chaos would look like if an another anime was combined to Vampire Knight...

If someone stole your laptop during school and they think they can get away...

(A/n- If you got through all that, well, props to you awesome reader! I've been real busy when life, and I'm not sure when I'll update the next chapter. Hopefully I'll at least get my butt in gear and just do it. Hopefully...Welp! See ya next time, ja ne minna!)