The Noobie, Depression and Aggression

Italics- Dream or Memory

Bold and Italic- The voice speaking 

Third Person's POV

A young child played in a rose garden, giggles could be heard from her as she was concealed in the long dark cape. Everything was covered in pure white snow, as snow flakes fell from the heavens, like a dance from a certain Christmas play. Making the girl jump to catch a larger one, not melting in her palm, keeping its natural beauty in place, dropping it, she continued on down the path. She stopped before a blooming rose with smaller buds, "They're not fully grown, aw~! Mama and the rest would love one."

When the girl smiled, she began to hum a tune, "Sweet honey rose, oh, sweet honey rose~ Bloom and grow~ Bloom and grow, bloom and grow, as your beauty shows~" As the hood of the cape fell and revealed the young child to be a very young (Y/n). Every buds in the garden grew in full-bloom, and every plant grew and their flower buds were in bloom, as if spring came early in the harsh cold winter.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and smiled widely, she then clapped her hands in glee at the view, "So pretty..." The sound of footsteps could be heard in the background, a hand came into view, as it gently petted the girls long (H/c) hair. "What are you doing (Y/n)?"

Looking up at the person with a larger smile, she turned back to the roses and plucked the nearest one and held it up to the person, "For you, brother."

"Why, thank you (Y/n)." Taking the rose from her grasp, the child smiled up to them and stood, the moment she stood, she pivot to the right in horror. The person must've seen her sudden action and turned to where she looked, "What is it (Y/n)?"

"Something bad is coming...and they're coming here-" She then turned to the person, "Brother, we mustn't let them come here no matter what!" She then pulled the person away from the garden, running away. "We must detour them, now!"

The vision became a blur when they ran to the dark forest...

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/n) snapped her eyes open in shock, 'I have...a brother?' Sitting up from the sudden dream, more of a memory, a memory of her and her brother. But she couldn't see their face nor did she could decipher who it was, due to the voice sounding muggy. As if the dream was trying to hide the identity of who they were, hiding clues of who it could be.

"But that's doesn't make sense! How could I have a brother, when I'm not from this world. Could-...Could it be that I'm not from my world and that I'm actually, from this world."

'But how is that possible?' Jumping at the sudden shifting at her left, her dorm-mate, Mina Chichiko, didn't wake from her talking. Sighing in relief, she rubbed her nape in tiredness, but stopped when she felt her hair. Pulling few strands of hair, she noticed her (Short/Medium/Long) hair grew by three inches, shocking the girl. 'My hair grew, it can't grow over night that quick.' Releasing it, she stared at her reflection on the mirror, her hair indeed grew over night.

'You grow everyday, my dear (Y/n)...'

(Y/n)'s POV