Don't f**** with me!

Bold- Timeskip or Queen of Hearts speaking

Italics- Mysterious voice

Bold and Italic- Mysterious voice of (Y/n)'s

Third Person's POV

'Munch' Munch' 'Munch '

'Swallow'

'Munch' 'Munch' 'Munch'

'Swallow'

 Both Yuki and Zero could only watch (Y/n) devour the food Kaien made for the three of them; even though they're not amused with the headmasters wake up for breakfast feast. The second year student doesn't mind one bit of it.

"Slow down (Y/n)-onee-chan, you're going to choke on your food!" Worried the brunette first year; to only received a loud slirp from the (H/c)nette.

"That's disgusting, (Y/n)." Grumbled Zero.

"Oi! Breakfast is start of the day. And father worked hard making this, show some compassion for the man." An anime arrow hit both first years; they do admit that the headmaster worked hard on the feast. (AN- When I saw this on both the anime and manga, I was mad that they'd not appreciate the guy.)

'Snap'

 As (Y/n) took another bite on the food, and at the sound oft the flash. (Y/n) began to cough, as she tried to hit her chest.

"No flash *cough* photography!*Cough**Cough* I'm dying!" While ignoring her fathers another unnecessary conversation of being the disciplinary committee.

(Y/n)'s POV

 I'm finally noticed when Zero gave a great slap on the back, so imagine years of training on killing powerful vampires. And such, both father and Yuki cringed at the sound.

"We warned you on chewing slow." Scolded Zero, as (Y/n) layed on the floors of the Cross family kitchen.

"At least I'm not dying, yet." I only grumbled, but then jumped right back up. Tamaki would be so proud!

"So what's up?" I asked.

"The ceiling." Answered the smart mouth.

"Haha, smarty. I meant todays job."

"We're going to inspect all Day and Night class dorms." Finally answered Yuki, as she watched us fought in smart mouth battle.

"So we get to rave everyone's rooms!" The evil shined upon my (E/c).

"No." Was both Yuki's and Zero's stern answer. They know I would do it; I've done it to the both of them. And oh, the secrets~!

"Tch! Next time." While snapping my fingers, even though I'll still do it behind their backs.

~Timeskip~

"What is this!" I cried out, I held one of the girls magazines. And oh, the mother load! "I'm afraid I'll have to confiscate this dirty magazine. Shame on you~." 

Sweet, sweet girl version of playboy, or should I say, naughty girl. 

"Please don't tell anyone, sempai! Please, my parents will punish me if they knew." Cried a ebony hair girl, as her green eye's filled with tears.

"Ei, my secret, your secret. I won't tell; just don't get cocky thinking that the two other prefect wont check there next time." Her secret stash...in the panty drawer. We're girls, we are very smart and we know where rich guys wont check. Unless you're those type of guys. Then your f-ed up!