A very spooky Halloween~*

Bold and Italic- Mysterious voice speaking

Italic- Dream or vision

Bold- Question  

(Y/F/n)= Your Friends name

No One's POV

Are you ready?...

One, two, three...

Trick or Treat, I'm coming for you...~

Sweet or Sour?

Nothing going to change my plan...

Trick or Treat?

I'm coming to get you...~

Sweet or sour?

You'll be my next play...~

Trick or Treat~
You're just my next kill~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Halloween!" I cried happily, as me and an old friend of mine came with her group of friends, As well as her older sister, with her friends, following us running each house and asking for sweets.
I was dressed in a Night class student, my friend, (Y/F/n) was dressed as Maka from Soul Eater (AN-*Hint* *Hint* who your friend is from) she just loves that anime, second to Magi. Nothing will stop her loving that anime the most.

Her sister was dressed as Fiona from adventure time, with her friends dressed as human Cake, and Chung Lee from street Fighter. everyone was dressed amazingly, and I couldn't be with the best group, ever.

"Come on (Y/F/n)!" I called out to the girl, she came running with her little scythe that looked amazingly like Soul's scythe form.
"Hurry, I heard this part of the street gives a lot of candies!"
"Lets do it!"
We gave off loud giggles at the thought of gaining mountains or oceans of candy. It took about two to three hours to fill at least three of my bags candies, three old anime expo bags. Each from different years of the convention.

~Time Skip, brought to you by yandere~

"I'll trade you my skittles for your Hershey's chocolate." I said to the young girl, as she started to eat three of her packets of Hershey's. She only nodded, sliding the packets to me, not waiting for her to rethink about it, I ripped it open and stuffed my mouth with choco-heaven.
"You didn't want me to do a take back, did you."
"Nope~"
"Smart move my friend, smart move." While giving me an applause, she looked through her stack of candy. Her sister looked through her sister's second bag, checking for anything suspicious in the sweets. I don't know why, but, it's understandable from some people put really bad things in the candies at times. It pisses me off when worst scenarios happen to children.

Suddenly, my head started to feel heavy, I looked at (Y/F/n), about ask her if she checked her sweets.

until my vision turn dark.

'Welcome, (Y/n) to the world of visions~'

'He loved you when you were both so young~'

I groaned from the drowsiness and how light my head felt; suddenly I felt a hand roaming my (H/l) (H/c) hair. I jumped away from the hand, and to only see a boy who looked amazingly like Kaname Kuran from Vampire Knight. With his dark tousled brown hair, handsomely covering his mahogany eye's, as he wore a white dress shirt and black dress pants with his feet bare.