The Night class dorms (OVA)

(Y/n)'s POV

As me, Yuki, and Zero walked home from school...Well school wasn't far, it was actually Cross Academy. Who knew that the fanbook was right about Cross Academy having younger schooling programs besides High school. As we walked back from school, Yuki suddenly stopped and turned to the bridge where it use to hold teachers dorms.

"The teachers dorm? It isn't being used now is it?" As she turned to Zero for answers. I believe this is the flashback episode where Yuki...Oh great.

"It's being used as a temporary dorm until the entrance exams and pledges are completed. It's for the vampires." As his eyes hold the glare and anger of hatred, as he began to walk away from the bridge to the teachers dorms. "Stay away from their lair, Yuki."

As Yuki watched him walk away, as she turned to the dorm with new found hope. I knew that look, it has to include that douche. "Yuki, we should head back home. Father would be worried about us."

She then turned to me pleadingly, "Please (Y/n)-Onee-chan, just a quick visit! I swear, and I'll finish the homework tonight, I promise." I only sighed deeply, but smiled to her nervously, "Okay, but very quickly okay."

She nodded excitedly, as she began to run to the dorm of the new Night class students. But there was one thing popping in my mind, as an evil glint appeared in my eye, 'Raid the rooms!'

As I followed Yuki behind, as we walked up the concrete steps and as she opened the large double doors. I was about to enter when she squeaked in fright, I looked over her head at what made her make such sound.

"Oh it's you Yuki." Cue anime stars in my eyes, as I animatedly ran past Yuki and tackled the now surprised Takuma. "Takuma-kun~!"

"(Y/n)!?" As I rubbed my cheek on his like a cat, or neko, same thing. He giggled at my action, "How've you been (Y/n)?" As he politely and gently moved me away from his, now red spot, face. As he continued to smile my way, with me returning the smile.

"Great~! Now that I can you again." He blushed a bit, it was darn cute seeing him bashful.

"Oh...Really?" I began to poke his cheeks as I giggled at him, while he nervously scratch his nape.

"Takuma-san, where Kaname?" Though in the manga and anime, before me entering me the Vampire Knight world, she didn't know about Takuma presence. Ashamed as it is, they would've been great friends, if that Kuran didn't kept him in the limo all the damn time!

"Kaname isn't here right now, sadly, but..." As Takuma wrapped his arm around my form, and lightly pushed us out the door. "It isn't safe for you girls here at night. You both should head back to your home. Happy to see you again, (Y/n)."

As he shut the doors to the dorm, Yuki seemed very disappointed in this as she touched the wooden door. "But I'm already this close...Just a peak." Against Takuma's words, she opened the door once more and entered. I sighed deeply, 'This girl doesn't listen to a good warning does she...I shouldn't say that, I was going to do a more extreme measure I entering.'

Following her behind once more, since I didn't want her to be alone. As she sat on the steps, I didn't want to wait for the royal-pain-in-the-ass. So, "Yuki, if anyone is bothering you here in the dorms. Yell for me, I'll come and save ya, kay?"

As she turned to me wit her gentle smile, "Kay Nee-chan." As she turned to face the door again, as I began to walk up the stairs. As I reached the top, a very familiar voice whined loudly. 

"What is this! It's like a 1000 question survey!" It was "And Headmaster wants this filled out by the end of the night! How twisted is that guy!" Making me jump in shock at his loudness, 'The frick man!'