The loved Doll

Italics- Flash back

Bold- Highlight for an important clue

Third Persons POV

As (Y/n) lightly skimmed her fingers over her Destroyer and Creator mark on her neck, she couldn't help to think about the past night.

'Things are getting...more interesting now...'

As her eyes glowed in their haunting powers of the Destroyer and Creator. 'I wonder how far the bonds will loosen?'

~At the Night Class Dorms~

As Takuma knocked on the doors to the Pureblood vampire, Kaname Kuran. It was worrying the blonde to see his friend barricading himself in his room. "Kaname?"

As the man didn't respond back, leaving the blonde to lightly sigh. "Make sure you get some rest, sleep well." As he was about to leave, he turned to see five of the other Night class students: Aidou, Kain, Ruka, Shiki, and Rima.

"Seems like president Kuran has locked himself in his room." Stated Rima, as she stared at the blonde vampire, knowing she was right.

"Alright, so what have you done, Hanabusa." Accused Kain, as he turned to his blonde haired cousin.

The blue eyed vampire turned to Kain in mock anger, "I didn't do anything!" As he glumly looked down at his next words. "Besides, if I did anything, he'd punish me in front of everyone."

"That's true." As Kain glanced at the worried Ruka, as the brownish-platinum haired girl stared at the doors to Kaname in worry. Takuma taking notice as well, "I wouldn't worry, I'm sure he has a few things on his mind right now. Well, that's enough, let's all go to bed."

"Master Takuma." called one of the maids, holding literally a mountain of books stacked upon another. "Here's all the books you have requested, would you like me to put them in your room?"

"Uh...Yes! Please do, thank you." Surprised at seeing the stack, as the majority of it was for class and manga that he and (Y/n) requested.

"Where is lord Kaname?" Asked the maid, still not moving her place as she waited for her lordship to appear. "Do you need him for something?"

As she showed him a slip, requesting permission for entrance, "A guest is requesting permission to enter."

Confused at the sudden request, he went to see who and from his reaction, it wasn't a good one. "Why...! Why's he asking!"

"You okay Takuma?" Asked Senri, as he blandly watched his roommate panic. "Is something wrong?" Joined in the blue eyed blonde.

"It says, my grandfather is requesting tonight!" Cried out Takuma, as he had depressed lines on his chibi face. The rest was highly confused at his actions.

~

"Wasn't your grandfather..."

"Isn't he the...um..."

"That's him..." Finished Takuma, agreeing at the two cousins thoughts. "In the human world there isn't a single business his company isn't somehow involved, the Ichijo group was founded by him and in the vampire world he's the patron of the aristocratic families, Asato Ichijo. Also known as Ichio, and as a member of the senate, he's the vampire with most seniority." As if the name brought dread to the young Ichijo member.