Chapter 3 A kiss for my dear

*MARKS POV*

I'm still thinking about that hug. I don't know why I can't get over it. I mean, it was just a hug and I was just joking around with Bob. Yes she's pretty and yes her body is hot but I don't like her. Or, do I? I don't know, I don't think I do but yet I feel like I do. I crave more of her but yet I don't. I want to feel her touch again, but yet I couldn't care less if she was here or not. What is going on?

*YOUR POV*

"Why did I have to hug him?!" You scream in your room. YF/N went out to buy groceries. "Why am I making such a big deal out of it anyway?!" "I mean, it's not like I like him anyway!" "Or, do I? I mean I'm not very scared around him and I do trust him but I wouldn't care if he was around me or not. Like don't get me wrong, he is very handsome, and kind, and funny, and" "okay, I may like him. But I'm still not to sure of it" you decided to go take a shower.

*AFTER YOUR SHOWER*

*knock knock* "Hey bitch! Open the door!" You heard YF/N yell

You open the door "damn girl! Calm your hormones!" You both start laughing.

*when I wake up
Well I know I'm gonna be im gonna be the man who wakes up next to yo-" you pick up or phone cutting off the ring tone.

"Hello?" You say as your voice cracks

"Hi! I was wonde-" you cut this man off. He had a deep voice and sounded very nervous

"Excuse me but who are you?" You ask

"It's Mark!"

"Oh sorry, you were saying?" Your face must've brightened up or something because YF/N started laughing and yelled out "IS THAT YOUR LOVER BOY?!" She started laughing harder "shut up you bitch! He's not my lover boy!" "Sorry about that. You were saying?"

"I can be your lover boy" Mark said jokingly. You both started laughing. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my apartment for a while?" He sounded nervous.

"Um, let me see if me and YF/N are doing anyth-" YF/N cut you off "GO WITH HIM!" "okay I guess I can, what time should I drive over?"

"I can pick you up about 30 minuets?" Mark offered

"Sure!" Your fave brightened up again

"Okay, be there soon, bye bye!"

*MARKS POV*

'I thought I didn't like her, after I finished my rant to myself I picked up the phone and called her. My feeling are confusing me. One moment in telling myself I didn't like her and then the other moment I'm inviting her over to my apartment. What happening?!' I was pacing around my apartment at this point 'i-I don't know what's going on. I-I think I'm in love'

*YOUR POV*

Your just sitting on YF/N porch waiting for Mark when you started thinking. 'Wait, how does he know where I live. No, better question, how'd he get my phone number?' Mark pulled up in a blue truck. "Well well well, waiting for me missy?" You have a little chuckle and got into the truck.

There was a long silence. "Was I suppose to bring anything?" You ask

"Just you" Mark said giving a smile. There was another silence.

"So how'd you find my phone number?" You ask another question.

"I talked to YF/N before I called. Yet another silence.

"Mark?"

"Yes?"

You look at Mark in the eyes "thank you" Mark swerves and looks back at the road.

"For what my dear" his face turned red, including mine.

'Did he just call me dear?!' You think to yourself before saying "for letting me get to know you. After meeting you, I've become more comfortable around other guys" you have him a smile.

*MARKS POV*
{sorry, there will be over lap with this just to cover his thoughts from the paragraph above}

"Mark" she said turning her head towards me.

"Yes" I look back at her

"Thank you" I swerved at this point, not looking at the road might put her in danger so I looked back.

"For what dear?" It took me a second to realize what I said. 'Did I just call her dear?!" You face turned red, and hers did too.

" for letting me get to know you. After meeting you, I've become more comfortable around other guys" she gave me a smile and my heart sank. 'She's comfortable around other guys? That's good but why don't I feel happy for her? Is this? No, it couldn't be' I turned and gave her a smile. "That's great."

*YOUR POV*

He turned gave me a smile "that's great" his smile quickly faded.

"Something wrong... 'Dear'"I chuckled from mocking him earlier. He just smiles and returned with a "no, I'm fine. Thanks for being concerned tho"

The rest of the ride was just small talk until we arrived at his apartment. He opened the door and it was just a normally looking apartment Ya know? Except for the spiral staircase of course.

*TIME SKIP TO LATER THAT NIGHT*

You and Mark just ate supper. You just had a frozen pizza, nothing fancy.

"So I have a question"you said looking up at Mark
"Of course you do" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes and laughing.

"If your a big time YouTuber, and from the time we meet, aren't you suppose to be making videos? I haven't heard of you making on since we met?"

"Oh well that's simple, I actually just got back from a trip and I had some pre recored videos and when I got home I still had some left so I decided that I'd just post those till I run out" he stood up picking the plates up and putting them into the sink.

"Oh okay, I was just curious" you smiled.

"So what do you want to do?" Mark asked "maybe play some video games?" He suggested.

"Sure that sounds great!" You both went over to the couch and sat down on the couch and started playing 'I am Bread'

"I fucking hate this game!" Mark yelled as he got a 'game over'

"Anyway, it's getting kind of late. I think I'm going to call YF/N to come pick me up" you say

"Okay, well maybe we can meet up again tomorrow?" Mark suggested

"Yeah sure" you both say up and you called YF/N

*LE TIME SKIP TO WHEN HES OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT*

"Well anyway, good night Mark" you said

"Goodnight Y/N" he kissed you on the cheek. Both of your faces turned a dark shade of red.

"I-im sor-ry I didn't me-ean to do th-" he was interrupted by YF/N

"Come on let's go" she says grabbing your arm pulling you to the car. While she's pulling you, you look back at Mark and gave him a smile and cought up to YF/N.