Chapter 8 Hello!

WARNING!!! SEXUAL CONTENT A HEAD!!!

"Mark" you said. He knew what you were going to say and his eyes softened.

"Y/N!" He grabbed you shoulders "do you love me?!" He started yelling. You tried to hold back tears. You nodded your head. "Then I'm not going to take no for a-" you cut Mark of by yelling as well.

"Yes Mark! I was going to say yes! You didn't have to go all crazy on me!" Mark let go.

"I'm sorry Y/N" he looked down. You knelt down and looked at his face and gave him a kiss.

"I don't have anything with me so can I use a shirt for pjs?" You smiled and he kissed you again.

"of course you can my little bisect" he booped your nose.

"Hey! That's only tiny box tim!" You laughed.

"I see you have been watching my videos" Mark smirked.

"Well since I'm dating you I might as well get to know you better over the Internet" you laughed again. Mark started walking in front of you pinning you against the wall. He took your arms and held them behind your head.

"Who do you like better? Mark or markiplier?" He smirked.

"Definitely Mark" as Mark went to kiss you, you fell down to your knees and crawled between his legs out into the living room.

"hey get back here!" Mark laughed as he pinned you down to the floor.

just to be clear. At this point you were kind of use to the sexual stuff.

He started kissing you until he heard your head hit the floor. He picked you up bridal style.

"How about we do this" he started carrying you out to his room were he threw you onto the bed. He quickly laid himself on top of you kissing you. He moved his lips so he could slip his tongue inside your mouth. You decided to try something new that Mark might enjoy. You took hold of marks Bottom lip between your teeth and slowly pulled away. You could tell that sent shivers down Marks body.

He began to take his shirt off and did the same for you. He slowly ran his hands down your body reaching your shorts and unbuttoning those. You had your bra and underwear on that you bought when you first got here.

For all you who don't remember. {"Victoria's secret?!" Your friend barley chokes out from laughter. You both walk into the store giggling. You were never the type of girl who would shop at a store like this. You've had the same three bras since you were 16 so your kind of self concise of your breast size.

You pick up a lace bra and underwear that match. They have pink fabric with black lace over top. You look inside the bra 'push up' you say to yourself. 'Just what I was looking for' you walk over to the cashier and purchase the matching clothing and weight outside the store for you friend to get out. }

"That's a nice pear of lace you got there" Mark said placing his hand on the sides of your stomach biting his lip. He came down for another kiss put this time he had one hand holding both your arms up and the other hand "taking care" of your breasts. He moved his hand that was holding your arms up to you back and say you up. Once he found the clip to your bra he Unclipped it and you felt your face get hot.

After that he laid you back down on the bed slowly moving down his head but still kissing your body. Little groans escaped your lips. Mark enjoyed that. He got to your chest and started playing with your breast making you moan even more. He slowly moved down your stomach witch gave you cold chills. Once he got to your underwear he looked up and you nodded.

He began to slowly pull off your underwear and Mark took off his pants. You both were ready for this. Mark was getting ready to begin when you surprised him. You flipped him over with you on top taking over control.

Mark chuckled and let it happen. He in steered himself into you and slowly started thrusting. Getting fast ever minute. Moans escaped both of your mouths and soon Mark couldn't take it anymore. After that you both laid in bed together.

"I love you Y/N" Mark said panting.

"I love you too Mark" you were also out of breath.

You looked at the clock and read 2:30am before falling asleep.

*HEY GUYS THIS IS AN AUTHORS NOTE!!*
This story might just end next chapter but don't worry! I'm started a new book soon! This one was just a starter for my wattpad so yeah. Bye bye!