Chapter 5 Power outage

You and Mark were sitting in the same dark room together not being able to see what was going on.

You started to get angry and let your feeling take over. "are you fucking serious?! After what just happened you decided to make this happen?! I swear the world hates me!" You tired to get up but Mark grabbed your wrist and made you follow him to the kitchen. After a couple minutes Mark let's go of your wrist and you just stand there waiting for Marks reassuring touch to come back. But Instead of Mark holding your hand once again a small light appears showing Marks face making you feel safer.

"Come sit down at the table. I'll call YF/N and tell her that you'll be staying in the guest room at my place for the night due to the power outage" Mark sits the candle down on table.

"I-im staying the night?" You stuttered.

"I'm not letting you drive home in s storm Y/N" he looked me in the eyes "it's to dangerous" he leaned in and kiss you, after about a minute you both broke away.

"Okay" you said quietly.

*AFTER A COUPLE HOURS*

"Maaarrrkkkk" you yell from down stairs while Mark was upstairs getting his laptop set up and about to brig it down stairs.

"Yes?"

"Can I wear some of your cloths for Pajamas?" You asked sweetly.

Mark came down stairs with a smile. "Well of course you can sweet cheeks" You smiled and ran upstairs to his room, grabbed his lucky flannel and Markiplier PJ pants just to mess with him.

You walk downstairs to see Mark on the couch and run behind him so he can't see you.

"Y/N is that you? I heard you walking down the stairs" .... "Y/N?"

"Ahhhh!" You screamed jumping up from behind him and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Ah! My jiblets!" Mark screamed making you laugh

"Wait" Marks smiled quickly faded "IS THAT MY PJ PANTS AND MY LUCKY FLANNEL?!?!" You ducked behind the couch giggling. "Solider! March up to my room at this instant!" He had a serious look on his face.

"And what if I don't?" You began to giggle again

"Then I'll have to punish you" Mark had a smirk on his face {😏 <-- like this one!} you began to run up stairs trying not to cry.

"Oh god please no!" You screamed holding your hands over your ears.

"No Y/N I didn't meant it That way!" Once Mark found you he quickly ran to your side giving you a big hug. "Would it make you feel better if we snuggle on the couch, watch movies and you can wear my pj pants and my lucky flannel? You nodded your head up and down.

Mark began to walk down but you stopped him. "Mark?" You said looking up at him.

"How can we watch movies when the powers out?" You giggled a little bit

"That's right" he smiled. "How about we just cuddle for now?" He grabbed your hand and you started walking down stairs and stopped in your tracks.

"What's wrong darling?" Mark looked concerned.

"We aren't even dating and you almost banged me?" After you said that Mark began to blush.

"Y/N L/N" Mark lifted you put and you wrapped your legs around his stomach. You knew what was coming up and you started to blush.

"Will you do the honers of being my girlfriend?" Mark smiled.

"Ummmmmm, well you see, back in Washington" Marks smile quickly faded and he let you down.

"Oh" Mark said disappointed.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is a little short. I started it last night. Then I had TheReaperWithin over and I couldn't get any of this done so I decided to make this kind of shorter then normal. I might make chapter 6 today. But if not, I'll post it first thing tomorrow. Bye bye!

And then the world changed               (Markiplier X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara