Chapter 6

{WARNING - MAKE OHT SESSIONS}

*MARKS POV*

"Well you see, back in Washington" Y/N looked me in the eyes making my smile quickly fade away.

"Oh..." I let her down and looked at the floor.

"Mark" Y/N said lifting my head to look at her. "I don't even have friends in Washington so how would I have a boyfriend there?" She laughed instantly painting a smile back on my face. "So yes Mark. I will be your girlfriend" I pressed my lips against Y/Ns as fast as I could picking her back up as she wrapped her legs around my stomach. I pinned her back against the wall turning out kiss into something real. I moved my lips it opened her mouth as I spelt began to put my tongue into her mouth. She understood what I was doing and she did the same. Our tongues danced around until we had to break away for air.

"Y/N" I said breathing heavy

"Yes Mark?" Y/N was out of breath as well.

"I love you my sweetheart" I kissed her once again, I slowly made my way down kissing her neck and she whispered into my ear "I love you to Mr.iplier" she carefully bit my ear lobe instantly turning me on. I blushed and I made my way up back to her lips.

*YOUR POV*

After a few hours the power flickered back on. Mark and me went around the apartment blowing out the candles. It was around 3:45am so you and Mark decided to watch a movie. But around 10 minutest in the movie, you fell asleep in Marks arms, And Mark fell asleep in yours.

*THE NEXT DAY*

you woke up still wrapped in Marks arms. You actually slept well. You got up and tried your best not to wake Mark. After you got up and changed. You called YF/N and told her to pick you up in a little bit because you wanted to surprise Mark with a "special breakfast"

You began to cook pancakes and added blueberries. You cooked bacon to the perfection and made some freshly made orange juice. You cover the pancakes in a special homemade custard and cut up some fresh fruit.

Just for a quick explanation. Your not using all Marks food. You woke up early and borrowed Marks truck to drive out and buy the supplies. After you got home Mark was still asleep and you decided to call YF/N then. Anyway, back to the story.

After all that was made you setup the table "picnic style" a red and white checkerboard table cover and couple flowers on the middle of the table. Once all the food was placed and the table was set up you decided to take a shower.

Mark was still sleeping when you go out the shower so you got "dolled up". While you were putting on your make up, Mark walks up behind you hugging you from behind and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"What is that lovely smell and setup in the kitchen my love?" Mark smiled.

"It's your surprise" you said booping Marks nose and running down stairs to the kitchen so Mark would follow.

"It's all homemade" you smile. "I borrowed your truck and it was almost low on gas so I filled it back up. I went out and bought the pancake mix and fresh fruit and made this" you smile grew wider "hope you enjoy!" You said giving him a quick hug and Mark just stood there motionless.

"Uh, sorry. I shouldn't have done anyth-" Mark cut you off by slowly pressing his lips against yours.

"Thank you Y/N" Mark smiled. His voice alone made you tingle but that moment. the voice he used made a chill run down your spine.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Sorry for the short chapter once again. I'm about to head off to bed so I had to write this quickly. Plus I'm running out of ideas so yeah. Bub bye!!