Phase12. "Who ruined you?" My dear 'Kookie'

Being a five-star General in the Military, with no fears whatsoever and had all the riches and power there is in the world, NamJoon did not care or bothered himself with anything around him. A hard-hearted man with no flaws only a dark evil secrets.

He was ready for work as usual, officially wearing his uniform with his barge. He looked from the window in his bedroom and smirked at the line up of Soldiers awaiting to escort him to his office and turned to his husband who laid helplessly on their matrimonial bed covered with sheet with his back towards NamJoon.

The painful whimpers and effort to suppress those tears that were threatening to escape his eyelids after some good hours of 'pleasure' from his husband. Jin laid there enduring the pain and heated body from rough handling and hardcore sexual drive accompanied with his marital lifestyle.

"Your driver will pick you up at 1pm. You have a schedule with the counselor." NamJoon said casually checking his wrist watch to confirm the time. "Mr Kim please... please, don't involve Nari in this." Jin cried. "Oh about that, she's picking the night flight. Trust me you won't miss it, you'd be there to see her off.." NamJoon replied and set off. Jin buried his face in the pillow and began to wail.....

Mother Ahn welcomed the Doctor into the mansion and led him to Jimin's room. The maiden peeped into the room and made a funny face which made Jimin giggle. She smiled and drew a smiley face on her forefinger waving it in tiny towards Jimin. He giggled once again which made Mother Ahn trace his eyes to see what was making him smile.

The maiden wrote something in her palm and directed it towards Jimin. 'You're an Angel' it read, Jimin smiled softly. "Are you coming in or you're going to stand there and cause traffic?" Mother Ahn said aloud to her which made her squeal with excitement. "Can I come in?" She questioned and entered before she was asked to do so.

Mother Ahn sighed and shook her head. The doctor smiled softly. "Hi Jimin.." The doctor began. Jimin nodded in response. "How are you feeling today?" He asked before he began examining Jimin. "Headaches and chills." Jimin replied simply. The doctor examined Jimin carefully looking from the maiden to Jimin because she was really helping him get the best and honest replies from Jimin.

He checked his pulse, pulled up Jimin's shirt to check the speed rate of his heartbeat. "Wow.." He expressed. "I'm going to take your blood sample for a test, is that okay with you?" He said. Jimin nodded. "Good." He proceeded to get his syringe ready until he realized Jimin's hand shaking. He put the syringe away and smiled at Jimin who had glossy eyes now.

"I'm sorry.." The Doctor whispered. The maiden noticed it and suddenly jumped up before Jimin happily. "Do you know what January told February when they witnessed the parade?" She asked suddenly with a broad smile. Jimin shook his head. "March!!" She replied and burst out laughing.

Jimin giggled with his eyes fixed on the the maiden, the next thing he heard was the doctor  packing up and pushing his blood in a small bottle. "It's done." He said. The doctor checked Jimin's medication and gave prescriptions with the hope that he's going to provide the test results by the close of the day....

Time Skip...

His wedding was three days from today. Jungkook prepared for the day not so much in the mood to entertain anybody's present. Just as usual waiting for the right time. "He's ready Sir." He smirked at the response from Mother Ahn.

Today, he was going with Jimin to meet the board of directors and that was because Jimin is officially going to be his and just because he is the major shareholder of the Park family in his business. Jungkook stared long at the figure before him, The make up looked good on him and yes the male look extraordinarily beautiful, his head hanged low while he tried to hide his trembling fingers and glossy eyes from Jungkook.