Phase13. The escapades.

He woke up to the sudden noise of the students, solely thinking something bad must've happened while he drifted to sleep in the early morning silence hour but he was wrong. This was one of the reasons he hated his school. Even among the rich and elite people there was classism. Jikyung need not to run to the school's forecourt to know who was causing the student to scream their lungs out.

But he did either ways. In situations like this, it was either one student who's been bullied for quite a long time turning in to apologize in front of the whole school or accepting the final rite of the punishment from ''those boys'. He was only fascinated by the fact that even though his physiques could pass the bully vibe check Jungkook never allowed any of his friends bully him.

He arrived just on time and this time the situation was different. "I will throw myself off the building, Jungkook, I've loved you so much all my life and you said what? That you don't want me?" The girl cried. Jikyung sighed turning to leave, all he wanted was to go home to his brother none of this mattered so much to him. While watching all these crisis, he received a message from his nanny concerning his brother.

Jikyung rushed back to his desk and picked his school bag, diving into the rushy area of the school fields and off he was gone before anybody could realize it. He got home on time and seeing how cheerful Jimin was, he could tell he needed to take the boy out for a walk. "Let's go.." He held Jimin's hand and ran out of the compound as fast as he could....

Jimin woke up feeling sore all over his body, from last night after the press conference concerning his marriage, when Jungkook out of anger unleashed his demons on Jimin. He could still feel the sting of the belt hitting his flesh and causing them to bruise and turn purple. "You're finally awake!!" The maiden gasped happily running out of Jimin's room to go and call Mother Ahn.

Jimin used the time alone to check his bruised arm and his fingers which were shaking. He was obviously feeling cold. Although he was picking up health wise, Jimin could not resist the temperature of the early morning weather. Jungkook suddenly break free into the room in his black suit probably preparing to leave for work or coming at him again. He began to pant hard and draw away from Jungkook.

"There's a dinner date tonight with my friends get ready before then." Jungkook said to him still drawing closer. He sat down on the bed, "Ji_" Both Mother Ahn and The maiden halted their steps sighing their frustration and fear. Jungkook gave Jimin a glare which forced Jimin to stay still and rather quiver in the presence of Jungkook. "Where's the first aid box?" He enquired.

"Sir.." Mother Ahn handed it over to him. Jungkook opened it and went ahead to unbutton Jimin's night shirt. He tried to hold Jungkook's hand away since he was very sensitive about his body but Jungkook would not let him. "M-Mr Jeon please no.." Jimin voiced out, it was more bolder and instructive than Jimin himself had intended to bring forth.

"Would you learn to stay still!" Jungkook growled at him. Jungkook applies ointment on every bit of bruise he had caused yesterday and Jimin felt very humiliated at how Jungkook handled his body as if he was a lifeless doll. "If you learn to obey and listen to me, I would treat you like a fucking Barbie doll, a princess of oak. Believe me." Jungkook whispered in his ear, giving his earlobe a bite before leaving the room.

"Oh gracious heaven." The maiden sighed feeling relieved after holding his breath for as long as she could remember. They both drew closer to Jimin. "What else did he do to me?" Jimin questioned with tears ready to spill from his eyes while he looked away from both of them. Mother Ahn buttoned up Jimin's shirt and they were both reluctant to speak the truth.

"Do you like seeing me like this?" Jimin cried. "What else did he do to me? What else did that sadist do to me?" Jimin questioned painfully. The maiden looked away instead of speaking. "He brought you in when you had fainted from his workplace, according to the guards, you went off when he.. he.. when he started hitting you." Mother Ahn swallowed hard at her words.