Phase31. A lonely cave.

Jimin was first to wake up, owing to the fact that he had gone to bed earlier the previous night even before Jungkook could return from his journey to the Park residence. It was dawn break barely 5:30am but Jimin was up and had noticed the arm that pressed him down was no other than Jungkook. He turned his body to meet the sleepy face of Jungkook. Throughout his night spent with the male, Jimin never woke up to Jungkook.

It's either he's waking up in his bed or waking up to an empty room which later ends up surrounded with the presence of his caretakers. He was amazed by the pure ethereal toned beauty presented to him. Jungkook's face was more relaxed, it bore no form of devil mask neither did it have any of the looks Jimin witnessed day in and day out with his stay in this household. Jungkook looked innocent and more sweet.

Which amazed Jimin, it was more fascinating than even the first time he had met Jungkook in person. "You should sleep more." Jimin whispered raising his forefinger to touch the bridge of Jungkook's nose. He squinted softly like a baby out of the weird feel of discomfort on the bridge of his nose. Jimin smiled softly, he pressed Jungkook's nostril with his forefinger waiting for Jungkook to react the same way he did at first.

This time around Jungkook laid on his back from the discomfort which made Jimin smile more. He found himself checking Jungkook out and noticed his length poking the pants of his night dress. Jimin gulped and looked away but found himself looking back at it again. The worst part was his chest being bare revealing Jungkook's mighty abs which he had worked hard for, protruding. The devil was a good worker because Jimin found himself thinking of the night in the playroom.

Jungkook fucked him till he was begging for a rest, he could suddenly feel the weight of Jungkook's heavy rounds inside of him, not to talk of the rounds they completed; three times he did it before finally letting Jimin's body take a break. Jimin's eyes shut tightly at the kind of thoughts he was having. His forefinger traced jungkook's abs, why he wasn't scared doing this was solely the work of the devil, he believe but he was enjoying it.

Jimin's palm glided down towards Jungkook's lower stomach till jungkook's stomach sucked in, Jimin stopped and began to breath in an absurd manner, just because his heart was racing. He found himself touching the hem of Jungkook's pants and soon invaded the insides of Jungkook's pants until his hand came into contact with the veiny member of Jungkook's manhood. Jungkook let out a sigh.. He doesn't remember how he came to the realization but he found himself massaging Jungkook's member.

Jungkook responding to the heat in his pants just made it more fun for Jimin but not until Jungkook let out a small laughter. Jimin's eyes widened and he tried to hurriedly take his hand off but Jungkook caught his hand. He switched their positions swiftly and Jimin was speechless feeling so embarrassed for his actions. "You made me horny.." Jungkook said in a raspy voice....

His uncle being dead or alive, was gone and Jin was back to square one with no family nor friends just so NamJoon could have him existing for only him but Jin had something to hold on to. His love for culinary arts and crocheting. After spending half of his night watching a particular tutorial of an Italian meal, Jin was here in the kitchen putting the theory into practice.

He didn't care about NamJoon being in the bedroom or even at home, his main focus was to complete the meal and have a feel of it. Maybe this was meant to be his future while supporting himself with the thoughts of Nari, Jin hopes fate draws him to his child. "Mr Kim went on an operation yesterday." His nanny began. "Concerning what?" Jin asked. "Something in relation to Jimin's past of a sort." The nanny replied.

Jin closed the oven after regulating the time to bake. "Suddenly?" Jin asked taking off the cooking pad. "Yes suddenly, Jimin is carrying Mr Jeon's child." The nanny announced. "UFI?" Jin questioned knowing fully well NamJoon is capable of convincing his friend to do what he did to him to Jimin as well but his nanny shook her head. "A rare case of male pregnancy." The nanny replied. "I did hear that once when I married Mr Kim but I don't remember who exactly that case was about." Jin said.......