Phase41. Final Verdict.

The beginning of a new fate, the ruling justice can not be served. "I could not stop for death" it read. The life of a criminal.....

Jikyung wondered what all the papers and trend on social media was about. The law was in the hands of the ruling class and nothing could've been possibly done to a husband who's lost his tongue after the death of his husband so what could the general public do? He stepped forward to read more articles and that's when he realized that Jungkook had finally met the media house for an interview.

He smiled sadly and wiped his tears. #Jiminjin, #Justiceforjiminjin, #whokilledjin, #whokilledjimin. He tapped on the the last hashtag to read tweets concerning that and wasn't shocked to see his brother's pictures all over the media. He saw another hashtag beneath that tweet and tapped on it. #killmoonsae. He sighed deeply and closed the app. Of course he had better things to focus on than to concern himself with a man like his father.

"Hyung.." Jikyung answered his phone immediately. "Jungkook found his tongue that's why he wants to share his story. We're in the middle of an absolute mental health crisis." Eunsang said. Jikyung remained silent on the phone, "I'm heading to his mansion." Jikyung replied and hanged up afterwards. He arrived on time to witness the interview as Jungkook was prepared sitting with his face down while awaiting for the cameras to roll. He wore a casual pantalon and a plane white shirt buttoned up to his chest level.

Jungkook usually wore sleek men shoes especially being a hardcore office criminal himself, he looked more often like a mafia dude but today his outfit screamed church mouse. He coupled his outfit with a pair of sandal, the only ring he had on was what he shared with Jimin on their wedding day and that's it. His hair was neatly parted and the raven silky texture of the navy blue hair color had been dyed back to black. The nape of his neck had a silver stainless steel light texture rosary hanging lazily........

NamJoon pushed another peanut in Nari's mouth when the little girl was done chewing on the one she had in her mouth. She hopped on Namjoon's lap and started playing with Namjoon's hair but NamJoon was too absent minded to notice that. His eyes were fixed on a butterfly that moved from one end to the other. "Daddy, are you sad?" Nari shook him while blurting out. "No... Daddy is just tired." NamJoon lied faintly with a soft smile.

"Jungkook's interview is in a minute." Hoseok announced from behind which made NamJoon nod briefly before lifting Nari up to leave the garden. "Nari, what do you want to eat?" Hoseok questioned tickling Nari while watching the little girl giggle happily. "I want to eat Ramen with Yoonsoo Eonni." Nari said sharply which made Hoseok stop playing with her unconsciously. "Uh... Nari you can't be going to Yoonsoo's house everyday. Her father will misunderstand." Hoseok said.

NamJoon had no words to describe their interactions but he knew Nari had grown so fond of Hoseok and for some reasons she spoke of Yoonsoo more often to Hoseok. Not until Nari cried so much one night after hearing about Yoonsoo's parents. She immediately started asking for Jin and both father and daughter broke down all night. Hoseok since then hasn't liked the idea of Nari visiting Yoonsoo.

NamJoon sat down and watched the little girl stray away to sit between Hoseok's legs to play since Hoseok played with her a lot than he did. NamJoon needed this form of inspiration from Jungkook to help him share his story as well. "Jungkook doesn't look like himself." Hoseok began watching the interviewer try to make Jungkook laugh but the male just sat there with his head hanged low deeply in his thoughts. NamJoon nodded in agreement.......

"On the night of  Saturday, September 3, your husband was reported dead right before your eyes." The interviewer began to which Jungkook nodded to. "What has it been like for you?" The interviewer asked. "I-It's been tough.. Extremely." Jungkook replied simply, he looked up to the side of his mother and Mother Ahn nodded, assuring him. She folded her arm with a wolf sheets that she received as a gift years back from Seyoung.