Author's Note

WELCOME TO

Hi guys, and welcome back shit heads!

It's the mentally unstable bitch back again and in business so let's get shit going shall we.

First of I would like to say, thank you clicking on my book, I hope you enjoy this shit show.

If you're new here I would just like to formally apologize for all the stuff I am about to put you through, if you aren't new here, welcome back and get ready.

Now I know, I said I was going to start writng more frequently but I may have lied, I have to check my schedule.

This is Officially Book Two of the Russo Series and I know some of you are going to have shit to say but I don't give a crap. In order for this you make sense you Must And I repeat, you MUST read Book One, if you wish to understand this book, the book is titled 'Book One of the Russo Series Her Sinful temptation'.

A quick summary of book one: Her Sinful temptation, is basically the beginning story of Luciano's parents and how they found one another and their families.

If you know then you know, and if you have read Book One, please do not spoil it for other with hints like 'this chapter makes me cry' or 'damn your gonna cry this chapter' or proceed to spoil what happens in the chapter, it's ruins the persons experience when y'all go into detail as a Re-Reader.

You just read to understand character plots, phrases and more, if you do not wish to read said book you will be confused as fuck. So please don't not come in my dm's asking all these unnecessary question for a recap when I'm giving it, especially if you have read book one like I've stated.

This book will be more so a continuation of Book one with given some of the same relative plots, so if you've been here from the beginning you already know what type of shit is going down.

My writing is let's just say.... a  pending work in progress so I can already tell the work int hsi book will be better than the first but the first will forever be a classic.

I will also like to say, My boy main character is Biracial, he does I'm fact have a black mother and a Italian father but homeboy is a little pasty so let's just go with it okay.

My girl main character will have a bit of trauma but be a badass and let's just a bit of a wild side to her, I can already tell she will be my elianna jr. so I'm very ecstatic to be writng her character as this book develops.

I don't know about y'all but recently I've been really loving the good girl gone bad troupe so let's see how this pans out.

Plus, I really cannot to the the character development between the two, Aghh I'm so excited for this book omg, plus I cannot wait to see my husband and Wife again .... Aka his hot ass parents.