The Threatening Trip

Thanks so much for 1k+ reads on this story!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"But, I don't get it," Sam commented, "why would demons want (Y/N)?"
"Like I know," Dean replied. His foot still slamming down on the gas. "But, whatever reason, we have to get (pronoun of Your Gender here) back and fast. Gabriel, you're (Y/N)'s guardian angel. Can't you sense where (pronoun of your gender) is?" Dean asked angrily.
Gabriel was quiet for a second more before answering, "Wherever (Y/N) is, it's warded against angels. I don't know where (pronoun of your gender here) is." The archangel paused. "But I think I can figure out a overall area where (pronoun of your gender) could be."
Dean pulled off the right side of the road and stopped. He turned in his seat to look at the archangel while slowly pulling a blade out from his pocket. "Where's (Y/N)?" He practically growled holding the blade up to Gabe's neck. "I swear to god I-.."
"Woah. Woah. Leave my Dad out of this." He paused. "I think (Y/N) is around Johnstown."
"Arou..." Dean brought the blade closer to Gabe's neck before Sam ripped him backwards.
"Dean, we don't know where (Y/N) is! This is the best we got."
Dean set the blade back into his pocket. Angrily stepping on the gas, he started up the Impala and grumbled. At the first spot possible, Dean took a u-turn and speeded down the road.

___________________________
I feel like the writing in these updates are kinda shorter than in the beginning of the story... Sorry, I just feel like the spots are good pausing points.