Match Up Motel

Your eyes open slightly, "wha?..."
"Hey! (Y/N), come on! We're here." Dean said while getting out of the Impala.
-hmmm. Must've dosed off.- you think, sitting up. -Where am I?- you look around, Dean was getting bags out of the truck and Sam was nowhere to be seen. -Inside already? Maybe.- You get out of the car.
"Good to see you're up." Dean throws your bag at you. You catch it. "Sam's inside, getting the rooms." He closes the truck. Sam walks out the front door.
"Two rooms, both with two beds. So... Two of us bunk together, the other gets their own room."
"Well then, me and you (Sam) get one room, (Y/N) gets the other." Dean starts to walk toward the door.
"Actually Dean..." Dean turns around. "I was thinking me and (Y/N) share a room." Sam pauses before adding, "you can watch your cartoon smut."
Simultaneously, you and Dean glare at Sam and say "it's called anime."
"Fine! Anime... Sorry." Sam apologizes, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
"Hey!" You snap. "Don't judge anime."
"Alright! Alright, Sammy, you can sleep with (Y/N)." Dean interrupts. You giggle.
"That... That didn't sound right..." Sam stutters before following Dean inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time lapse to: a few minutes later
Brought to you by: the fandom's hatred of Metatron
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So.... This the room?" You ask. Sam looks at a small slip of paper.
"Rooms 17 and 18, ya..."
"Good." You open the door to room 17, and throw your bag on one of the beds. Sam sits down at a table, turning on his laptop as you lay down on the bed. After putting his stuff in his room, Dean knocks on the door, using the special knock the three of you made up. "Come in."
Dean opens the door, "are you guys hungry? We drove past this one place... Says they have the best pizza in The state." You roll your eyes. -That's so Dean-. You sit up, "Ya, I could use some food."
Sam closes up his laptop. "Let's go."