𝟐 ✦ 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞

[𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 - 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞]
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

⚠️ 𝐓𝐖: 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 ⚠️

┌───── ✦ 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢 ✦ ─────┐

"What do you mean she's alright?? My daughter just fainted out of no where, and you call that alright?!"

My eyes shot up at the sound of my mother's voice, yelling at whoever that poor person might be.
I stared at the blank white ceiling, trying to recall my memory.
I went to get hot chocolate after school... I saw that strange boy in the café and... oh yeah, I must've fainted in the coffee shop.

Wait, I fainted in the coffee shop?!

I sat up straight and quickly analyzed my surroundings. I looked to my right and saw my mom arguing with a nurse that looked scared and confused.
The nurse noticed that I had woken up and quickly walked towards me. My mom ran to me and thousands of questions immediately erupted from her mouth. She hugged me, and kissed every single inch of my face.

"My goodness honey, how are you feeling? Are you hurt?? Are you in pain?? Did that boy do anything to you!? God, looks like you got a fever.", she touched my forehead and examined me for any injuries.

I looked at her, dumbfounded, as I tried to collect the answers to all her questions. I shook my head, signaling her to calm down and ask one question at a time. After all, I just woke up and I'm still trying to process everything.

"Mom, I'm fine, just a bit dizzy. I'm not in pain. And what boy?", I replied, slowly lowering down my wrinkled skirt so that she doesn't notice my cuts and scars.

"Didn't you see him? That boy that was wearing a black hoodie? Around this tall? Pretty face? The nurses told me that he was the one who called the ambulance when you fainted."

My thoughts traveled back to that boy that I ran into earlier. That boy gave off such a strange aura. I still don't understand what was strange about him, but I know for sure that this has something to do with him.
I sighed as I finally remembered everything that had happened.

"Yes mom, I remember him."

I was standing behind my mother, impatiently waiting for her to finish signing some papers she had to sign before getting me discharged.
My arms crossed over my chest, as I was now examining the people that sat in the waiting room.
Right when I was about to pull out my phone I saw him. That boy.

That boy that wore a black hoodie, that had a cold stare, messy black hair and a good looking face.

My lips slightly parted as our eyes met in a slight glance at one another.

I have a weird feeling that I'll be seeing him around more often.

"Mom, I'm completely fine!", I said in an exaggerating type of way when my mom was taking out books from her book shelf like a lunatic, even though I was actually on the verge of passing out. She was rapidly opening books here and there, in hope that she might find what explanation she was looking for.