𝟗 ✦ 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮

[𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐕𝐮 - 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨]
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

┌───── ✦ 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢 ✦ ─────┐

I walked through my school's hallways as I clutched the little paper bag that had Heeseung's folded clothes inside. My eyes wandering, left and right, hoping to find him.

I slowed down my pace as I was about to turn around and give up at searching for him, but right when I was about to leave I started hearing a faint tune, not very far from where I was standing; piano. I turned around as I listened closely to where it came from, soon realizing that I was just a few steps away from the music room.
Getting closer & closer to the music room, that piano was getting louder, I could hear it clearly now; and it's beautiful.

Arriving outside of the music room, I peeked into the little glass window through the door, and there he was, sitting on the edge of that little bench as his fingers danced across the piano in front of him; Heeseung.

I quietly enter the room, not wanting to disturb this magical tune, and stood by the door as I continued to admire him. He played so beautifully, it looked as if he was longing for that piano's melody.

I carefully watched his limited movements and somehow found myself staring at his focused expression.

My shoulders loosened up and a sudden wave of emotion hit me as I couldn't help but be reminded of the Heeseung that I knew; chumson. Hearing this Heeseung playing piano just took me years back to when I would gladly dance to chumson's little piano.. how he would compliment my dancing and I would too to his talent. Back when the only source of comfort and peace was that boy I randomly met at a park.. that boy that I didn't even know the name of, and whom I gave a nickname to.. that boy that was gone before I actually knew of his real name.. the Lee Heeseung that I knew.

I came back to my senses as the music finally stopped. I looked up and found Heeseung already looking at me with a warm smile.

"Didn't know that me playing piano was going to be so distracting, let alone too attractive for you not to stare at me.", he said, letting out a little chuckle at my dumbfounded expression.

I mentally rolled my eyes and walked towards him, remembering the reason why I came here in the first place.

"Just wanted to umm.. return your clothes. Thanks for lending them to me.", I said, handing him the paper bag.

Heeseung glanced inside the bag for a second before giving me a reassuring smile, as in to say "of course".

"So uhh.. how are you? Do your feet still hurt?", he suddenly asked catching me off guard, as I hadn't even expected him to ask.

"They're umm getting better, yes.. I-I mean they're.. they're healing well.. yeah..", I hesitatingly replied. The last thing I expected was for him to check up on me. Somehow, I still don't know why it still surprises me whenever he would.. care; ask me how I'm doing, help me out when I'm in need, it just feels weirdly.. comforting.

"Good, I'm glad to hear that.", he said with a sympathetic look on his face, before looking back down at his lap.

Silence filled the room once again as we both looked away, not knowing what to say. I fiddled with my fingers as a sudden thought crossed my mind.