𝟒 ✦ 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝

[𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 - 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐱]
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┌───── ✦ 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢 ✦ ─────┐

My eyes scanned my school's yard as students flooded it. Students laughing here and there, pushing their friends around and watching them fall and laugh at them. One of the many reasons why I don't want to have friends and never will.

I always liked sitting under a specific tree in the right corner of my school's yard, away from every student and teacher. No one could bother me or make me socialize. I can sit alone and always enjoy some me-time.

As I scanned the students and their friends from afar, I noticed two students, a girl and a boy, who looked like close friends. They both looked like the cool & chic type of students, as the girl wore a neat, violet cropped cardigan, and the boy had a crossed backpack hanging from his back.

I noticed them looking at me and whispering to each other, and in the corner of my eye I saw them walking towards me. Oh god, please no.
And as they were making their way towards me, I pretended to be busy while playing with the wrapper of my candy bar. I started feeling the sweat form in my palms, as I was thinking of what to say and how to answer if they asked me anything.

"Hey, are you new here? I've never seen you around.", the girl stood in front of me and said.

I looked up at her and I almost gasped. She looked very pretty up close, and she gave off girl-crush vibes. Her facial and body proportions were very attractive, and the same goes to the boy who stood beside her.
I shook my head instead of saying anything, simply because I wasn't in the mood to.

"You don't talk much, do you?", she suddenly asked, and I shook my head again.

"We'll I think you're really pretty.", she suddenly said, as I got taken aback by her sudden compliment.

"My name is Shin Yuna, and this is my best frien-"

"Sim Jaeyun, nice to meet you.", the boy interrupted her and said charmingly.

Jaeyun looked very handsome and charming indeed. I can see how both of them look good together.
I didn't have the intention of becoming friends, but I still introduced myself so that I don't seem like a bitch.

"my name is Choi Sori.", I replied.

"Cool name, I like it.", Yuna suddenly said.

I just slightly smiled back, Clearly ignoring the fact that she actually complimented me. I didn't want to make her think that I wanted to befriend her.

Ever since my mother found out that I had social anxiety, she would give me these therapy sessions three times a week to help me get over it; and they're useless. I never even had the courage to tell my mother that I wasn't benefiting from them. I would always find myself stuttering and sweating whenever I'm talking to people.
What's the use of these sessions if I never improved? What's the point of putting myself through all this pain, just to always go back three steps? I never knew why.

"Mind if we sit with you? You seem lonely.", Jaeyun suddenly asked, interrupting my thoughts.

Yeah, no shit Sherlock.

"Umm I actually-", I replied before Yuna suddenly cut me off and sat beside me on the ground.

"Sitting alone is for losers.", she said as she took out a banana milk carton, stabbing the plastic straw on top and drinking from it.
Jaeyun looked at Yuna, scoffing at her actions, before slowly sitting down beside her.