𝟕 ✦ 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧

[𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 - 𝐒𝐮𝐟𝐣𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬]
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

⚠️ 𝐓𝐖: 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ⚠️

┌───── ✦ 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✦ ─────┐

no words were spoken. Both individuals sat beside each other on a rusty bench; whatever happened an hour ago was still hard to process for both of them. Who knew what could've happened if Heeseung's timing wasn't this perfect.

Heeseung had took Sori back to his house, as his grandparents weren't home. He managed to help her walk by holding her arm around his neck, and although she couldn't stand straight by herself, he was able to manage. he lent her a new pair of sweatpants, a jacket and some shoes. he cleaned her scarred knees & wrists, and offered to make her food, despite her unresponsive reaction. She didn't eat or drink, nor did she speak. They both couldn't get themselves to talk about that incident.

Sori was in her own world. Her mind went blank yet filled with little thoughts and voices. Her body felt numb, despite the excruciating pain that swam through her entire figure. She was just.. shocked.

How.. and why?

It was right there.. her chance to finally rest was right there.. she could've easily grabbed it, she could've easily rested without anyone knowing she's gone. It was that easy.
What will happen to her now? What was she going to tell her mother? Will her mother ever know of what Sori tried to do?

┌───── ✦ 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢 ✦ ─────┐

"I'm not going to ask why, but I'm here now.", Heeseung suddenly said, breaking the heavy tension between us. "Use me for your own comfort.", he said before hesitatingly moving a little closer to me, as in to offer me his shoulder.

I slowly turned to look at him, only to find him looking at me already. Our eyes locked; and for a moment I could've sworn I felt my heart beat a little faster. I looked back down at my fingers as I fiddled with them harder.

I was just processing everything; I mean, I didn't know an hour ago that I still would be alive right now. Everything just seemed so strange to me, and at that moment, I only wanted to go to that one place, that always reminds me of how broken I truly am.

"I need to go. Thanks, and I-I'm sorry for causing you any trouble.", I stood up quickly, heading towards the opposite direction of where we were as I rambled a thank you without making any eye contact.

That's when my entire body froze in a holt as my hands were suddenly held, pushing me backwards a few steps behind.

"Where are you going?", Heeseung looked at me and suddenly asked.

"Nowhere.", I went silent for a moment there before answering. My body was still trembling from the cold and his hand just.. felt warm.

I tried to free my hand from his grip but he wouldn't budge.

"'Nowhere' as in..?", he asked again.

"It's none of your business.", I finally blurted out, letting go of his hand and continuing on walking away.

"And how do I know you're not going to go and try to kill yourself again?", he suddenly asked, forcing me to stop in my tracks and look back at his worried face.