Ch. 13 - Firsts

Warning: smut

~~~~~~~

"I-I don't understand. How...?"

"If you would allow me, I'd like to show you."

"I can't-"

"I know. We wouldn't go all the way. I would just like to show you how it's done before we actually do it. In front of the Witnesses, no less."

"How?"

He called your name and whispered, "Do you trust me?"

You looked into his eyes, knowing the answer automatically, and without a second thought you told him, "With my life."

He stood and held his hand out for you. "Come with me."

You hesitated. "I do not want you to think of me as some light skirt."

His expression turned serious, so you knew you could believe him when he said, "I would never think that."

You both went out into the hallway. He led you to his temporary chambers, smiling telling you, "Make haste, my heart. We do not want anyone spotting us."

You were also grinning despite the nerves.

He locked the door behind you, taking you in his arms as soon as it was secure. He kissed you gently, turning your face just so in his hands to get a better angle. You'd kissed before, but never had your kisses been filled with such passion, such intent, and a want for more.

You sucked in a sharp breath when you felt one of Steve's hands on the bottom of your back. He untied the first knot of your bodice in one swift movement.

Steve paused his movements and pulled his face away from yours for a moment to ask, "Is this alright?"

Your chest was moving up and down with perhaps too deep of breaths, not being able to fill your lungs all the way with air due to your tight corset.

"My heart, is this alright?" he repeated, emphasizing each word.

You closed your eyes and felt his hands on your mid-back, waiting for you to give them your approval. His breath fanned against you while his lips brushed your neck. No hesitance was left in you, as you wished for nothing more than to give yourself to him in any way he wanted.

"Yes. Please, Steve..."

Your bodice was immediately loosened enough for your dress to slip off. It fell to the ground in a heap of red fabric, gone from the confines of your body.

You were left in your braies and corset, the barest you had ever been for any man. You began clawing at his suit jacket, wanting him to be just as vulnerable as you felt. This was already incredibly scandalous, but you do not regret it nor do you want to stop.

An arm's length away, Steve undressed until he was just in his loose white tunic and pants. His boots and other clothing lay forgotten on the floor.

"I will not indulge myself in everything you have to offer," he said as he reached behind his back to pull his tunic over his head. His hair was sticking in every direction once it was off. "I will save that for our wedding night. I want to give you the pleasure you have been starved of, and to prepare you for that awaiting night that you give me your virtue."

Your eyes drifted down to his torso and your lips parted. He was sculpted better than the alabaster models of gods and philosophers that filled the gardens. His shoulders were tan and broad with large arms to complement them. Despite having a wide top half, his waist was thin and the muscles in his stomach were defined. Various bruises, cuts, and scars littered his body but that didn't make him any less attractive. A feeling you could only describe as lust filled you at the gorgeous sight.