𝟮

LAYLA
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼

"Layla are going to school today or not?" My mom said shaking me, waking me up

"Layla are going to school today or not?" My mom said shaking me, waking me up. I nodded my head, yes causing her to back up so I could get up.

"i gotta go to work, I love you baby" she said kissing my forehead and walking out. I'm so happy today is Friday, I'm tired as hell. I would just stay home but I don't want Kendall to be lonely.

I took a quick shower and wash my face, you know the daily shi. I put on a cute outfit.

I went to the kitchen to grab a water before I left the house

I went to the kitchen to grab a water before I left the house. when I got in the car it was like 8:15 damn I'm late. Oh well might as well go get some breakfast. Ms. Daniels manly ass better not say shi to me.

As soon as I pull in the drive thru, Tiera wanna text me some bull shit. "where are you? don't leave me with your weird ass friend." he's not even weird smh. weird is that anime cat bitch, Melissa. I texted her "stfu bitch I'm on the way".

I ordered and ate on the way to school. when I walked in the classroom with my drink. "please come to class on time, if your gonna go buy breakfast leave the house earlier" ms. Daniels said as I sat down next to Kendall.

"girl leave me alone and continue teaching." I said.

"Layla that is disrespectful" she said pointing at me turning red.

"what's disrespectful is yo wide ass back," I said about to get up and leave but Kendall put his hand on my thigh, making me chill a little bit.

"yoo" the class clown, Antoine said laughing out his fist to his mouth.

"anyways please take out the sheet I gave you yesterday and continue working on it QUIETLY" she said going to sit at her desk. the class was far from quiet I don't know why she thought she did some. I shrugged cause I already turned mine in.