𝟯

LAYLA
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼
(excuse any mistakes)

LAYLA𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼(excuse any mistakes)

I feel someone shaking me trying wake me up. I open my eyes to see Kendall. I look at my window and it's still dark outside.

"Kendall what's wrong?" I said rubbing my  right eye.

"I can't sleep, you feel like keeping me company?" He said, I saw he ain't have no shirt on.

"Yea" I said sitting up. he goes to the other side of my bed and sit down.

"why was you acting weird towards me today at school" he said in a tone letting me know he was mad, I was low key scared not gon lie. Y'all know how he be saying bitch hard asl That's the tone he was speaking in.

"cause I like you but you and my friend fucking and I'm really not finna get in between that." I said simply still having a raspy voice cause I just woke up.

"mane fuck ole girl" he said sucking his teeth.

"Kendall I'm not finna be in the middle of you and Malia's entanglement." I said.

"I'll stop messing with her if you give me a chance" he said scooting closer to me. Something I didn't expect from him.

"Kendall no Malia is my friend and I'm not finna ruin our friendship." I said.

"she don't gotta know" he said licking his lips, putting hand on my inner thigh.

"why you acting like this?" I asked him, removing his hand.

"you know how long I been wanting you?" He said.

"that don't matter, you fucked my friend and to be honest I'm not about to go back and forth with you about this shit forreal" I said shrugging my shoulder.

"I liked you way before that bitch, if I'm being real I was thinking about you while I was in her shi" he said making me look at him in disgust.

"that makes shit even worse Kendall wtf" I said.

"man stfu" he said once again putting his hand on my thigh. this time he quickly slid it down to my inner thigh, really close to my pussy. I guess he knew I was going to stop him so he put his hand on fat ma making my jaw drop in shook.

I tried pulling his hand off but he wouldn't budge. He used his thumb to play with my clit through my god damn onesie. "Kendall you gotta stop fr, this ain't right and you know it" I said