𝟭𝟭

R E C A P

"Ok Zee, if you think Tiera pressure, just say that" i said.

"Nah I want you" zee said.

"I'm finna back hand yo bitch ass" Draco said to zee. My phone rung before anyone could say anything. My phone was connected to the Bluetooth so everyone could see who was calling me.

"Kentrell 😩" is calling...

Me and Tiera eyes got wide.

"That's the nigga you told me about? " Draco asked sitting up....

LAYLA
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼
(excuse any mistakes throughout this book)

LAYLA𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼(excuse any mistakes throughout this book)

"yea" I said scratching my neck nervously.

" let me see your phone real quick" Draco said. Me being scared I slowly handed him my phone. He answered the call and took my phone off the Bluetooth.

"She ain't worried bout you no more bitch ass nigga. Don't call ha phone no mo" Draco said hanging up before Kentrell could even say anything. I pulled in the drive way of Dave's hot chicken and parked.

"Yo ass better block that nigga too. Ian playing wit you" Draco said in a aggressive tone as he threw my phone at me. that shit made fat ma excited I won't cap. Little do he know the nigga stay with me.

"ok damn don't be throwing my phone nigga" I said opening my door.

"yeah igh" he said getting out as I grabbed my phone.

"that nigga Draco ain't playing bout this jawn" Zee said laughing. Tiers just rolled her eyes at him. We go inside and Zee and Draco find a table while me and Tiera went to order.

"Hi what could I get for you guys today." The lady behind the counter said.

"They ain't tell us what they wanted" Tiera said.

"Ummm just get me two #2s please and 4 medium cups" I said looking at the menu then back at the lady.

" what will be the name for that order?" The lady said.

"Kayla" I said.

"Ok that'll be $23.45"

"DAMN" Tiera yelled making me look at her with a irritated look as I slowly looked in my light blue mcm purse to get my wallet. I gave the lady the exact amount.

"We'll call your name when your order is ready" she said smiling, handing us the cups.

"Gimme they cups, imma go tell them to come fill em up. Fill mine up wit lemonade" Tiera said. I handed her two cups.

After we filled our cups up we sat down.

"Kentrell 😩" (Siri announced)
Accept Decline

"Thought I told you to block that lame ass nigga" Draco said looking at my phone.

"Damn Dre just let me handle it cause obviously you couldn't the first time" I said grabbing my phone and walking off. I went outside to answer his call.

"Hello" I said.

"fuck you 'round oda niggas foe. We together till I say we done. Whatever nigga you wit on slime I'm Bussin his shit." He said.

"BITCH ARENT YOU AT SCHOOL ? STOP FUCKING WORRYING BOUT ME DUMB ASS NIGGA. WORRY BOUT THEM DUMB ASS BITCHES YOU WAS WIT YESTERDAY AND I SWEAR- you know that kentrell just leave me tf alone. I'm tryna have fun wit my new nigga" I said before hanging up.

As I was walking back in, I seem kentrell text me "bet". I don't give a fuck what the fuck he finna go do ? Entertain them bitches that can barley cheer correctly ? Who want to be in my spot ? Who want to be ME ???? I ain't worried.

"Draco was just telling us how he was gon fuck the shit out of you Infront Kentrell." Tiera said as I sat down. I laughed.

"Boy bye" I said
______________
It was unfortunately time to go home after dropping everyone off. I really didn't want to go for obvious reasons. I opened the door to my house and slowly walked in and closed and locked the door behind me. they're was no sign of kentrell so I let out a breather. I bent down to take off my shoes and I hear my closet door open. Knowing who it was, I sighed and looked up. Can y'all guess who it was ?

Yep, kentrell.

"so what nigga you was wit?" Kentrell said with his eyes opened wide, looking crazy with his head slightly turned to side. He look mad but I don't give a dick sucking fuck.

"why it matter" I said calmly, walking past him with my shoes in my hand. I put my shoes in my closet.

"didn't I say we ain't done till I say we done" he said grabbing by my arm.

"we ain't together bro your crazy and delusional, fuck on bro" I said. He looked at me for a second and softened his face and let go of my arm.

"mane real talk Lay, I need you to listen when I say this. I need you mane and you know Ian the type to admit no shit like that. I understand I fucked up Lay, this my first relationship and you know I ain't never got this much attention from bitches. I was dumb for putting them above you, I know what I feels like to lose you and I don't wanna feel it again, Just let me prove to you I can do better." He explained in a soft voice as he looked a lil hurt. I can tell he really meant it.

I took a deep sigh before speaking "Kentrell I get it and I will take you back eventually but I just can't trust you bro" I said before speaking again.

"Just give me some time and space" I said.

"Igh ma" he said walkin out my room. I closed the door behind him and locked it. Finally I can get away from his crazy ass.

YOU GET WHAT YA GET !