𝟭𝟰

Igh Man I warned you" he said leaving.

"I'm going make to sleep" Tiera said yawing, going up the stairs. I started to walk past kentrell, following her but he grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"come to my room, we gotta talk" he said.

LAYLA
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼
(excuse any mistakes throughout this book)

LAYLA𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼(excuse any mistakes throughout this book)

"Alright" I said walking upstairs with him behind me. I went into his room and sat on the bed and folding my hands together as he walked in and closed the door behind him.

He sat down beside me and patted his lap for me to sit. I sat down on his lap as he wrapped his arm around my waist and licked his lips.

"w-wsp, what u gotta talk to me about" I said stuttering a little. He smiled when he seen me choke up.

" I miss mama " he said playin wit his lil free form dread.

"ken-" I started.

"mane I need it all back lay,!im tired of goin through all dis wit you. you who I wan to be wit and I promise if you fa' ta give me anotha chance, I'll neva put you through no shi like det again." he said cutting me off. His accent came out, making me smile. I really couldn't help it cause I miss him so much more.

"I miss you too baby" I said grabbing his face, kissing him.

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
—————

"fuckkk baby shit" Layla screaming in pleasure as kentrell fucked her roughly from behind.

Kentrell made sure to hold her hands against her arched back. Her ass recoiling every time he thrusted into her.

"I missed dis pussy" He groaned throwing his head back. His mouth wide open from the pleasure.

"You forgive me, ma ?" He grunted, flipping her over so he could see the faces he had been causing her to make. Her eyes were squeezed shut but tears still traveled down her face.

"F-Fuckk yess." She cried, "O-Ouu fuck!"

Kentrell bit his lip, feeling how tight she was once again, slowing his strokes up.

"Fuck lay let me in this pussy, I need dis shi" he groaned in her ear. He sloppy kissed her, distracting her as he sped his strokes.