𝟴

while we were walking back upstairs to the senior and junior hall, we seen kentrell flirting with one of the cheerleaders that was looking at him in class, she was touching on his shoulder, feeling on his arms and He just was smiling and laughing like he don't have a girlfriend.

"What you say earlier" kamden said making me roll my eyes.

LAYLA
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼
(excuse any mistakes)

LAYLA𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼(excuse any mistakes)

I sighed. "I guess you were right, Kam" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So what now?" Kamden Asked me.

"I'm gonna act like I didn't see it" i said. Kamden slowly turned his head to me, looking at me crazy.

"what do you mean" he said loudly.

"He's clearly flirting with other bitches" he continued pointing at them.

"just hush, and walk to class with me" i said walking the other way while kam followed me. I went the other way so kentrell and his lil trick wouldn't see me.

I sat in class beside Tiera, telling her about what me and kamden saw while kamden went to grab his book bag from his class he skipped the last 20 minutes of.

"He was letting Eva touch on him and shit then he had a big ass smile on his face so I'm done" i said.

EVA

"so what you gon do, does he know you seen him" she asked

"Nope, I'm just gonna pretend like I didn't see it until we get home" i said.

"oh ok, where is he anyway" she said

"Probably skipping with that bitch" i said. me and Eva used to be best friends in 8th grade but when I started gaining popularity and my mom got a new job that paid her well she started competing with me and just being grimy all together.

"ok chill Kay, maybe he's with Ty. they did leave class together so let's just wait for Ty to get here" she said. I sighed

"Let's see" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"well while we wait, did you peep Kendall making eye contact with Iris" she said reminding me about what happened in second period.

IRIS

"Yes bruh sis was biting her lip and all" i said

"After class we need to talk to ms. Donna about these lil cheer bitches" she said as Ty and Kam walked in. I tried to see if kentrell was behind him, trying it everything in my power not to spazz. I crossed my arms and fell back in my chair with a irritated look on my face. Me and Tiera gave each other a look.

Kam and Ty sat down and looked at me.

"What's wrong Lay" Ty said.

"Kendall and random slut ass bitches" I said.

"he was touching on Eva black ass" kamden said.

"Man fuck this, we gotta go find him and which ever bitch he with" Tiera said getting up. I sighed and got up and walked out the door as she followed me.

We walked around to see if we could find them. for some dumb ass reason, we started in the freshman and sophomore hall then we went to the lunch room then the library.

Eventually we went back to our hall, we were on the way back to class but Tiera pulled my arm and stopped me. she pointed at the staircase and mouthed "the bottom" i nodded my head letting her know I understood.

we quietly walked to the very bottom of the stairs and looked from around the corner and saw kentrell and iris smoking a blunt, ok cool, innocent but this nigga hand was on this bitch thigh. he started rubbing her thigh, biting his lip at ole girl.

Me and Tiera looked at each other and decided to make out presence known. I walked infront of them and crossed my arms so they could see me

kentrell looked up at me and just shook his head.

"Niggas get dripped out and finally start talking and think they the coolest person in the world" i said. iris just smiled, I could've kilt that bitch.

"and hoe what the fuck you smiling for ?" Tiera said getting in iris grill.

"bitch bye your breath smell like shit" iris said.

Tiera slapped the shit out of that bitch, iris didn't do shi but hold her face, I rolled my eyes.

"You fucking with pussy bitches shoulda known, you a pussy yo god damn self" I said to kentrell walking away. Tiera followed me back to class.

"y'all find em?" Ty said looking up from his face paper.

"Yea he was with iris" I said.

"Kam said he gon beat that nigga ass" Ty said. I looked at Kamden, he had his head down.

vote 💕