𝟭𝟲

LAYLA
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼
(excuse any mistakes throughout this book)

LAYLA𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼(excuse any mistakes throughout this book)

"Layla and Kendall, you're gonna be late for school. you guys need to be on your way in like 5 minutes" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

I hate the fact I have to go to school with him and not to mention share my home with him.

I started to think about that fine ass older guy that I met at Wendy's, he never called me. It's cool tho I know I'm that girl so pulling niggas ain't never been a problem for me.

Anywho as I got downstairs, my mother smiled at me. She was cooking breakfast. I loveeee my mom's breakfast. My mother went to Culinary school so when she cooks, i be so ready to just dig in.

"Goodmorning baby, where's Kendall ? " she asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know and I really don't care" i said as I began eating a piece of sausage.

"Oh he's back it again huh ?" My mom said.

"He lied to me about his full name. I knew his actual name was kentrell but he lied about his middle and last name" I told her as she gave me a concerned face.

"Layla, sweetie, my pretty girl... people who lie about who they are, are hiding who they actually are behind the closed doors" my mom said stirring the grits. I looked down thinking about what he could possibly be hiding.

"Did you find out the real name? " she asked as she began fixing my plate.

"Kentrell DeSaun Gaulden" i said.

"His mother is a Gaulden. Look the name up on your way to school." She said handing me my lil snacks for the day as he walked down the stairs dripped out.

Where did he get all that ? I thought to myself as I stuffed the snacks in my tote, quickly grabbed my plate and was out the door.

Before I could get in my car, Kentrell closed the front door and jogged his way over to me as I was putting my plate on the top on the car.

"Mane talk to me Lay, I said I'm sorry for lying to you. I was lying to protect our relationship mama. You know how much I fuck wit you." He said as I got in the car, I didn't close the door on him tho. I just sat there hearing him out.

"How Is lying to me protecting our relationship ?" 

" Can we sit down and talk about this ?" Kentrell said. In other words, "can I get in the car?"

"Sure, get in" i said as I closed the car door. He sat in the passenger and closed the doors, the car was silent. I turned to look at him waiting for him to say something, he just looked down.

"You said you wanted to talk but now that I've given you the opportunity, you have nothing to say. Your confusing me." I said smartly.

"Layla mane, I can't tell you who I actually am, you may not want me no mor-"

"Nigga I don't want you know more wtf do you mean" I said.

"Youn even mean that shit, mama" he said softly.

"But I do, get the fuck out my car kentrell." I said looking away from him, starting my car.

"Whatever you want Lay" he said getting out.

"Yea Igh" i said.