𝟭𝟯

I got up out of bed trying not to wake Tiera up, I went downstairs and went to the kitchen to make me some hot chocolate to try to help me sleep and plus I been craving some. while I was getting a mug from the top cabinet. I felt someone's hands on my waist and suddenly my ass was pressed up against a hard member.

"you ain't give daddy pussy away, did you ?" They whispered in my ear.

LAYLA
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼
(excuse any mistakes throughout this book)

LAYLA𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼(excuse any mistakes throughout this book)

I thought it was kentrell but it sounded no where near kentrell's voice. this voice was little more sexier and deeper.

I quickly pulled away from the intruder and ran in the pantry and locked it. I found a gun that my mom keeps in a small safe behind the cereal. I heard him walking toward that pantry.

"It's me L , I missed you baby" he said as I put my finger on the trigger and opened the door, pointing the gun at him. the beam from the gun flashed all over his face and my eyes went wide at the sight of who it was.

"damn mama you pulling guns on me now" he said with his hands up.

"why the fuck are you out ?" I said still pointing the gun at him.

"wym why I got out early on good behavior baby, I know you miss me ma put the gun down" he said.

"bitch why the fuck would I put this mf gun down. Do you not remember what you did to me" I said with a confused look on my face.

"I do remember baby I tho- "

"Bitch fuck what you thought, you tried to set me up with a bitch you cheated on me with, leaving me traumatized and vulnerable." I said on the verge of tears. I quickly sucked it up.

"Bitch I'll blow yo fucking brains out right here and call the feds and tell 'em i did it" I said.

"Baby put the gun down and hear me out please. I can explain it all" he said. I held on tighter to gun.

"fr baby please let me explain it all." He said.

"why should I" I asked him

"Mann you don't know who you got living in yo house Layla" he said. I slowly put the gun down and put it my bra. I went to turn the light on, not taking my eyes off him and sat on the counter.

"Please explain" I said crossing my arms

"and don't try no shit cause this gun is loaded sweet pea" I added.

"bruh I'm no-" he said

"HOW ABOUT YOU GET TO TELLING ME WHY YOU TRIED TO KILL ME KAI" I yelled forgetting kentrell and Tiera was sleep upstairs.

"BRUH STFU I LET YO LIL ASS DISRESPECT ME ENOUGH LIL BRUH, THAT NIGGA SLEEPING PEACEFULLY UP THERE IS CRAZY, EVERYTHING WAS APART OF HIS SICK ASS PLAN, YEA , I CHEATED BUT AINT NOBODY TRIED TO SET YOU UP LI BRUH" he yelled back.

"I think you forgot who got the weapon here. tone it the fuck down" I said.

"fuck you being so loud for Layla" kentrell said rubbing his eye coming down the stairs. once he opening his eyes, his eyes went dark.

"who dis ?" Kentrell said trying to hide the fact that he felt some type of way.

"Don't try to act like youn know who I am bru" Kai said.

"mane Ion know who the fuck you is" kentrell said

"So youn remember kidnapping me , setting Lay up and making it look like I did it ? youn remember ts li bru ? I spent 4 years in that fucking cell knowing Ian did shit" Kai said as kentrell just stood there looking at him like he crazy.

"Mannn clearly he don't know wtf you talking bout bro" I said with base in my voice.

"Layla bro this man is extremely obsessed with you bro, I'm trying to protect you lay" Kai said pointing at kentrell. Kentrell broke out of his confused look and started laugh, shaking his head in disbelief.

"CAN YALL PLEASE SHUT THE F- WTF ARE YOU DOING OUT" Tiera said coming down the stairs laying her eyes on kai. Kai jus shook his head.

"He got out on good behavior and caught himself breaking into my house" i said with my arms still crossed not keeping my eye off him.

"Layla this man is crazy I'm warning you. He's been stalking you for years. He's not who you think he is. This man ain't even poor bruh" Kai said as kentrell once again just looked at him ignoring everything he's saying.

"I am aware of how long he's been wanting me blah blah blah shut that shit up" I said.

"Mane getcho ass out, ion even know who you is" kentrell said.

"Please bruh came in here as soon as you got out just to dickride" I said.

"Igh Man I warned you" he said leaving.

"I'm going make to sleep" Tiera said yawing, going up the stairs. I started to walk past kentrell, following her but he grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"come to my room, we gotta talk" he said.

Vote 💕