𝟭𝟱

LAYLA
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀, 𝗢𝗵𝗶𝗼
(excuse any mistakes throughout this book)

When we got in the car,  The car had two back seats, me and kentrell sat on the middle row and in the front was a brown skin boy with dreads with big lips, smoking a blunt

When we got in the car,  The car had two back seats, me and kentrell sat on the middle row and in the front was a brown skin boy with dreads with big lips, smoking a blunt. He was lowkey fine too but of course I'll never push up cause that kentrell people. In the passenger was a dark skin boy with dreads with diamonds in his teeth. In the very back seat we're two girls who could definitely be strippers.

I sat between Kentrell and this small lightskin boy with big ears who was staring at me and smiling which of course made me uncomfortable.

"Aye introduce y'all self to ma guh." Kentrell said causing all eyes the fall on me making me a little nervous by the attention from people that I didn't know.

The Brownskin boy in the drivers seat turned and looked at me and smiled. "Wassam Layla, I'm Joe" he said licking his lips.

"Nigga stop glazing" the dark skin boy said before introducing himself "I'm Ben and beside you, that's Kd" he finished.

"Mane it's finally nice to meet Top's dream girl, the famous Layla" Joe said.

"How you know my name" i said.

"guh the whole family know yo name , he been talkin bout you since he was a lil one" Joe chuckled before once again hittin the blunt.

"But I lived in Ohio my whole li-" i said creeped out just a little before I was interrupted.

"Anyway how long y'all been fw each other" Kd said.

"About 2-3 months" i said.

"So what you want with my bestie" one of the girls in that back said rolling her neck.

"Bitch Ian yo fuckin bestie" kentrell said looking back her as if she was slow.

"Okay bitch cause I was tryna protect yo ass, don't make me air this shit out DeSean" she said.

"who tf is desean ?" I asked kentrell.

"Bitch don't even know your middle name ?" She asked the rhetorical question before laughing.

"Wait wait, you told me your middle name was Lashun" i said looking at him.

"Baby I got-" he started but the girl interrupted him.

"Kentrell DeSaun Gaulden is his name, you want me to sit more out kentrell ?" She said rolling her neck at him.

"You know since my name is Bitch now" she continued rolling her eyes.