Ch. 2 *~* Sleepover

{A/N: I will sometimes have Lavender or another character have a P.O.V but most of this book will be no one's/Lavender's P.O.V.}

Lavender's P.O.V-
(September 13th)

_____________________________________________

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

We got to Amber's house and went inside, I looked around and noticed how quiet it was. "Where's your parents?" I asked as I didn't hear her parents in the house at all. She locked the door behind her before turning to me and smiling. "They went on a business trip a few days ago, they'll be back in like 2 more days." She told me, I sadly smiled at her. "Well at least you know they're coming back." I spoke, she looked at me with the frown. "When I was younger my parents would just leave me days on end at the house by myself, you know that." I laughed, she continued to frown at how I was making jokes about my trauma. "Don't be so stiff Amber, you know how I like to make jokes to make my trauma feel more like a childhood." I laughed again and went to sit on her couch, she came right next to me and sat down. "Don't be so stiff, I was just joking." I chuckled, she smiled at how comfortable I was being with her currently. "What do you want to do first?" I asked as I looked around her living room. "Well since it's a sleepover, we have to get in pajamas first!" She excitedly yelped as she jumped up, she grabbed my arms and pulled me up. "Let's go!" She yelled and dragged me up the stairs.

_____________________________________________

The moment we got to her room, she stuffed me into pajamas that I guess we're kind of my style. They were black and pink horizontal striped pajamas. "Thanks Am," I smile at her, she gave me a nod and then left the room. "It's been a minute since I've been here," I smiled, I heard something creek and turned around but nothing was there. "Creepy..." I shivered before leaving her room and going downstairs to find her in the kitchen baking cookies. "Lav!" She worriedly shouted, I could tell that she noticed how creeped out I was. "What's wrong?" She asked worried, I shook my head and smiled at her. "Oh nothing, I think the stress is getting to me." I replied, she huffed before continuing cooking. "I see you weren't going to invite me to cook with you." I laughed, she turned to me and mocked my laugh. "Haha, that wasn't the reason." She continued, "I wanted to surprise you, and make you feel better because of everything that happened today." She mumbled, but I still heard her which made my heart melt. "Oh Amber," I teared up, I went and hugged her tightly. "You are the best friend anyone could wish for," I spoke as tears fell from my brown eyes. "Don't cry Lav, I care for you like a sister." She smiled as she stopped cooking and hugged me back. "Want to finish cooking with me?" She asked, I sniffed and looked at her. "That would be fun!" I laughed whipping my tears away. "Then let's get to it." She giggled. She and I continued what she started.

_____________________________________________

After we were done cooking. Amber and I decided to watch a scary movie, which she most definitely was scared of. I on the other hand wasn't, since scary movies didn't scare me. "That was scary..." Amber trembled out as we had finished watching IT. I laughed at her expression. "You should see how scared you look." I managed to get out between the laughter. "Oh shut up!" She rolled her eyes before throwing a pillow at my face. "Hey!" I shouted giving her a death stare. "That was an unfair hit to the face." I said getting up, she giggled at me before responding. "You are so something Lav!" I turned to her and threw the pillow straight to her face. "Bet you didn't see that coming" I smirked, the pillow fell to the floor and that was when I knew it was time to run. "Lav—" She gritted her teeth. "—I'm going to murder you!" She raged as she picked up as many pillows her arms could carry. I giggled before running off to hide somewhere.

_____________________________________________

"Where are you?" She creepily asked, I had been hiding for about thirty minutes and each time she got close, I would leave that hiding spot and go elsewhere. "Okay, I give up Lav. Let's play something different!" Amber yelled out, I came out of my hiding place and Amber got scared. 'I looked there!" She groaned, I laughed at her. "I moved and then went back." I told her, She pushed me away. "Let's play something scary." She giggled, I stared at her confused. "Something scary?" I asked, she nodded her head. "Yeah, something bone chilling!" Amber's giggle turned into a laugh. I sighed and gave in to her. "Fine, what do you want to play?" I asked. She thought for a moment and then started to laugh. "Well, it's not really a game..." She trailed, I stared at her to continue. "I want to summon a Creepypasta!" She yelped excitedly, I busted into laughter. "A Creepypasta? What are you 12?" I laughed, she huffed at my behavior. "I'm serious, Lav!" She protested, I calmed myself. "Amber, those stories are just stories. They're not real." I tried to explain, she got an attitude and turned away from me with a frown on her face. "You don't know that... Remember that incident about the girl who claimed to see Slendy?" Amber continued, I rolled my eyes. "Many people claim to have seen a Creepypasta, and in truth it's all a bunch of BS." I told her, she turned to me. "Really?" She asked crossing her arms. "Yeah, I remember there was a girl I knew who claimed she saw Ticci Toby in the mountains." I explained. "Was he?" She asked intrigued, I shook my head. "Of course not!" I laughed, she rolled her eyes. "Come on, just do it!" She groaned, I gave in considering she was pouting. "Fine, what do I have to do?" I asked, she smiled and sat down on the floor. "Come lay down, then put your hand where your Kidneys are and say 'Eyeless Jack, come eat my kidneys'" She laughed, I rolled my eyes. "Why pick him?" I asked while getting onto the floor. "Because he's my favorite, and he is easy to summon as some people say." She giggled, I lied down on the floor and placed my hands on my kidneys. "Eyeless Jack, come eat my kidneys." I spoke, Amber got up and quickly got up to check the window. "What are you doing?" I asked, she turned to me with a frown. "He's not here..." She frowned, I frowned as well. "Well, it's getting late. Time for bed!" I happily said while getting up.

"Yeah Yeah, let's head to bed."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

A/N: I was the girl. When I was younger and in the mountains by myself while the sun was setting, my dog kept barking at something and I went to see what. There I saw a man with two hatches sitting on the floor (COVERED IN BLOOD) I never saw his face, but it freaked me the fuck out, and I quickly picked up my dog up and tumbled (LITERALLY) down the dirt mountain and ran all the way home.