Chapter 5 *~* Your New HouseHold

No One's P.O.V-
(September 14th)

_____________________________________________

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Lavender and Slenderman appeared in front of the abandoned mansion. "Where exactly are we?" She asked holding onto him considering she could hardly walk from what L.J had done. "You don't need to know." He responded and walked to the front door. "I do warn you, stay close unless you want to die." He said before opening the door, the two walked inside and Lavender looked around the beautiful inside. "Wow, your house is shit on the outside, but nice on the inside." She said amazed, Slenderman looked down at her. She looked at him, and nervously smiled. "It was a compliment!" She shrieked, he chuckled. "Of course it was." He said walking more inside to a giant living room, it had been bigger than any living room she had ever seen. There sat a couple of Creepypasta's that she knew of. "Attention everyone!" Slenderman yelled out, which indeed got everyone's attention, and they all looked his way. "We have a new..." Slenderman looked at the worried Lavender. What was she? Was she a victim or did he really want to train her and make her a killer and his new proxy? "Meet..." He stopped and looked at her. "Your name?" He asked, she looked at him then back to the psychopaths. "Lavender. Lavender Chiba..." She trailed, he looked back to the group of killers. "Treat her with respect, she will be working for me after all." He said, Lavender being giggling. "Me work for you?" She said quietly, Slenderman looked at her with a questionable look. She nervously laughed. "I meant, yeah of course I'll be working for you!" She said, she heard someone gruff and looked their way. "You've got to be kidding, right Slender?" L.J asked, Slenderman looked at the clown. "I-" before he could say anything Lavender butted in.

_____________________________________________

"You dare question him? If I remember correctly Slenderman took you in after your psychotic friend Isaac forgot your ass, and you killed him." She said looking at him, if anyone could see Slenderman's face. They would see him smirking. "Your freaky ass, is basically a cotton stuffed doll that just happened to be brought to life. You sure as don't deserve to be questioning the person who took you in. I'm sure with human science, someone would be able to kill your ass." She said crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. L.j growled at the girl. "Touch her, and I will kill you." Slenderman said looking at the clown. "She will need to be trained. I want my proxies, Jason, Hobo, and Eyeless. To train her, I will help occasionally." He said pushing her forward before disappearing. "Hey! You said not to leave your side, and yet you leave mine!" Lavender yelled, before turning around and grumbling. "You are so feisty." Jason laughed walking over to her, Lavender backed up. "Back up weirdo!" She growled, Jason got slightly closer to the girl until the Proxies got in front of her. "Move it Jason. She will not become one of your Chosen One's." Masky pushed, Jason giggled and looked at Lavender's brown eyes. "I know, Slendy would kill me. Although I was also told to train her as well." He giggled, Masky grumbled. Toby turned to Lavender. "Are you annoying?" Lavender asked Toby, Toby shook his head before taking off his mask. "Are you?" He smirked, Lavender's face heated up. "Move Rodgers." Masky growled, Toby turned to Masky. "Sure Wrights." He laughed and moved away from the man. "Lavender, wasn't it?" Masky asked, Lavender nodded. "Masky, welcome to the manor." He said under the mask. "Yeah, yeah. Can we just get this over with?" She asked, Masky was taken aback mainly at the fact that he could kill her if he wanted, but she wasn't scared.

_____________________________________________

"Just because you're going to be a proxy doesn't mean you have the right to disrespect me!" Masky growled, Lavender rolled her eyes. "Don't start talking shit now! Kill me, I don't give a damn! That thing up there forced me here, he blackmailed me. That no face fucker was going to kill the only person who gives a damn about me unless I came!" Her eyes watered with tears. "I don't want to fucking be here!" She fell onto the ground and hugged herself. "Kill me, train me, throw me out to get eaten by Seed eater or the Rake. At this point it's not like I have a choice." She sniffed, Masky looked at his fellow killers, her little tantrum pissed him off, yet another part of him felt bad for her in a way. "Grab her Toby." Masky commanded, Toby rolled his brown eyes and helped the girl up. "I'll show you to your room." Toby said before giving Masky an annoyed look. "So this person, who are they?" He asked trying to make small talk with her as they made their way up the stairs. "Why, so you can find her and killer her?" She asked in a monotone voice, Toby shook his head. "I know what it's like to have someone you care about, ripped away from you." He sighed, Lavender remember how his sister died and who was responsible. "Her name is Amber Liu, she's 18 like me." Lavender said, Toby smiled. "Oh, we're the same age." He chuckled, Lavender looked at him and smiled. "I think I'm a bit older than you." Lavender smiled, Toby smiled under his mask, everyone else in this household either got on his nervous and annoyed him or didn't really care to talk to him. Listening and talking to Lavender made him a bit happy, he thought of Laura when he talked to her. "Ah, is that so?" He asked turning down a hallway. "Yeah, I just graduated from high school, I turned 18 last year." She spilled, Toby's eyes widened. "So, you're turning 19 this year?" He asked surprised, she nodded. "I... I'm happy, I can talk to someone about life." She smiled, Toby gave a nod. "So about this Amber girl, tell me more about her." He asked, she smiled and him.

"Well, she's the one person who always had my back."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙