Ch. 3 *~* Game Undone

Lavender's P.O.V-
(September 14th)
____________________________________________

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

As Amber and I got comfortable in bed, I smiled at her. "Goodnight Am." She snuggled into the blankets. "Night Lav." She said before drifting off to Dreamland, I on the other hand had a harder time in going to sleep. "Come on sleep!" I whispered and begin counting sheep. "18 shee-" I stopped as I heard a noise, I sat up and looked around the dark room before laying back down and closing my eyes. "Maybe her parents came home early." I whispered, I heard the door open and someone walking in. 'I guess if I die, it will be freedom...' I thought. "Interesting..." The deep voice growled... Wait growled? I opened my eyes and was face to face with a blue mask without any eyes. "What the fuck?" I whispered, it moved away from me and I noticed it was a person, but not any person. "Eyeless Jack?" I questioned, and the person nodded. I laughed a little. "Okay, great joke. I know Amber put you up to this." I chuckled, the person came closer to me and put a scaple against my neck. "If I recall correctly, you summoned me here. Meaning you want me to take your kidney." He growled quietly, I started sweating. 'Either this is a paid actor or someone pretending to be this fictional psychopath.' I thought before chuckling nervously. "Okay, if you're really Eyeless Jack, prove it." I said before mental regretting my words, the man moved his blue mask just enough to show his mouth. He opened his mouth and dark black tentacle like things begin making their way out, I got grossed out and kneed him in the stomach. 'Oh shit.' I thought as he hit the ground. "Bitch..." He growled.

____________________________________________

I jumped out of bed and ran out the room with him right behind me. I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife I could find. "Do not fuck with me, you damn demon!" I growled holding the knife. "You're a human, you'll die sooner or later." He chuckled, I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, sooner or later. Not currently!" I said and bopped my head before saying. "Duh, you damn idiot." He growled and came after me. "How dare you!" He said, I shrugged my shoulders. "If only you know what I've been through, then you would understand why I'm not afraid of death." I smiled, he stopped for a moment before turning around and taking out what looked like a phone. "Hey, you're not going to play with me anymore?" I questioned with a frown, he turned to me confused. "You enjoyed that?" He asked putting the device away after using it, I shrugged. "It's been a minute since I felt adrenaline like that. So yeah, it was fun." I giggled, he scuffed before chuckling. "You really are a fucked up kid." He laughed, I took offense and throw the knife toward him. If he hadn't moved it would have it him straight in the head. "Fuck you!" I growled, he took the knife out of the cabinet since it had stuck and looked at me. "Your... Interesting." He said before black smoke appeared around him, for a quick moment I caught a glimpse of Laughing Jack before the smoke disappeared completely and neither Jack was there. "I... Need...Sleep." I mumbled before passing out on the kitchen floor.

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V-

____________________________________________

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

We appeared inside the mansion. "Why didn't you kill her?" Jack growled, I huffed at him. "I was going to, the bitch was off her knockers just like us." I spit back, he rolled his eyes. "And that is a reason not to kill her, why?" He asked, I looked at him. "I was going to let Slendy choose if he wants her as another toy in this fucked up household." I spit, like on cue Slenderman appeared. "What about a new member?" He asked, I sighed and looked up at him. "A girl summoned me, and I was going to kill her until she yelled at me about how fucked up her life had been, and it's the reason she's not scared of death." I explained, he gave a hmm as he was interested. "I beeped L.j to come and get me and at that point she asked if I was done playing with her and the rush of adrenaline was fun to her." I finished. "Interesting..." Slendy trailed, I gave a nod. "That's what I said." I replied going into the kitchen and opening the fridge. "I thi-" I turned around but both L.j and Slenderman we're gone. "Sweet Christ of the devil." I sighed.

Slenderman P.O.V-

____________________________________________

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

This girl that Jack had mentioned seemed interesting, and I wondered if I could shape her into a killer. "Is this the place L.J?" I asked as we had appeared into a living room. "Yes, she was in the kitchen last time I saw." I walked over to the kitchen and a girl was passed out on the floor, I studied her features and body. "Is this her?" I asked, L.J nodded. "She's pretty," I whispered and reached down to touch her, but she rolled out of the way and jumped up. "I don't fucking think so!" She huffed and stared at me, I was taken aback. 'She has fast reflexes.' I thought, she crossed her arms. "What? You didn't think I could hear you? Just because I'm sleep? Even then I feel anyone's presence and hear everything." She explained, I wanted to laugh but strangle her at the same time. "I will not let you touch me! If I didn't let that creep with no eyeball's lay a finger on me, then I'm not letting a circus clown and his no face friend touch me either!" She yelled taking out two big knifes behind her. "You bitch!" L.j growled ready to kill her, but I stopped him. "No, don't L.j." I said, he looked at him confused and so did the girl, yet she didn't let her guard down.

'This girl... Is fascinating...'

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙