Chapter 9 *~* Toxic Pills

{A/N: Before you decide to processed, there will be mentioned of rape, if you are not comfortable reading you can skip this chapter.}

Lavender's P.O.V-
(September 15th)
_____________________________________________

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

      I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. "I want to go home..." I whispered as I closed my eyes letting the tears fall. "Knock knock." I heard a voice, I sat up and whipped my tears away as my door opened. "Are you crying?" Eyeless Jack asked as he stared at me, I shook my head. "Even if I was, why should you care?" I asked, he scoffed. "I don't, it's just annoying." He spoke as he walked over to me. "Here, these will help you with your back." He spoke as he handed me some pills, they didn't look like what Slender had given me earlier. I looked at E.J questionable. "What are these?" I asked, he looked at me, before handing me the water. "Special pills, they'll heal your back." He spoke, I took the water. "Are you trying to kill me?" I asked, he chuckled. "If I wanted to, I would." He grabbed my face quite hard. "Take the pills before I stuff them down your throat!" He growled pushing me away, I put the pills in my mouth and drank the water swallowing them. "Open." He asked, I did as said, and he checked to see if I swallowed them. "I don't want to hear shit out of you, let's go." He said, I got up and followed him outside to the hallway. "If you have a question, you can ask." He spoke, I looked at him. "Where are we going?" I asked, he stopped and turned to me. "To my lab." He said, I started feeling dizzy. "What...What di...Did you... do?" I asked as everything was spinning. "You're fine, your body will heal like I said. I just forgot to mention the side effects." He smirked, I fell against the wall. "How... what...are you going... To do?" I asked, falling onto the floor, E.J walked over to me and bent down with a horrible smirk. "Just going to have some fun." It was the last thing I heard before passing out.

No one's P.O.V-
_____________________________________________

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

   E.J smirked and picked the girl up. "Jack!" E.J heard, he turned to the proxy. "Yes Toby?" E.J asked, Toby frowned under his mask as he wasn't meant to interfere. "What are you doing?" He asked, E.J looked at Lavender and back to Toby. "Testing, Slender asked me to run some tests on her and heal her, so she can be ready for training by tonight." E.J explained, Toby looked down. "You seem like you care for her Toby." E.J asked, Toby shook his head. "It's nothing like that, she's my responsibility, that's all." Toby lied, E.J smirked. "You know, she's knocked out... If you wanted to, you can have your way with her." E.J said, Toby's eyes widened. "I won't say anything, I promise." Toby took out his hatches and put it against E.J's neck. "I hate when you taunt me, you better not touch her in such a way!" Toby growled, E.J moved away from the hatched. "Only Jeff would do such a thing." E.J said as he turned around and walked to his lab. "Okay Lavender." E.J said as he hooked up the IVs to the girl's arms. "Let's inject some serum." He smirked as the green liquid made its way into the girls veins.

Lavender's P.O.V-
_____________________________________________

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

    I opened my eyes, and I was at a carnival. "Where am I?" I questioned, two little kids ran past me laughing. "This is a carnival..." I spoke as I watched the rides go and the kids play with their parents or older siblings. "Mama, can I get the panda!?" A little girl yelled, I recognized her voice, I turned to the voice and saw what I wished I didn't. "Only if daddy says it's okay." My mother told the younger version of myself. "Is this... A memory?" I questioned. "Is it?" A dark voice spoke, I turned around and was face to face with Laughing Jack. "Oh fuck..." I whispered, he moved away from me and walked over to the younger version of myself. "I have some questions for you, Lavender..." L.J spoke darkly, I took a deep breath. 'He can't hurt me, Slendy will kill him...' I thought, L.J looked over at me with a wicked smile. "My first question is, why was the younger you at my carnival?" He said, I stared at him confused. "Your carnival?" I questioned, he gave me a nod. "Yes, this is my carnival." He said, I looked around and nothing looked familiar to me. "My second question, is why do you think I can't hurt you in my carnival?" He questioned, I looked back to where he was, but he was gone. "L.J?" I questioned, a long arm wrapped around my waist and his long claws made their way around my neck. "I can hurt you Lavender." He whispered in my ear, I could feel the fear building inside of me. "What did I do to you?" I questioned, I could feel his claws digging into my stomach. "What did you do?" He questioned, I stayed quiet. "You stabbed me in my neck and embarrassed me in front of everyone." He growled, I sighed. "I'm sor-" I stopped, and turned to him. "No, I'm not sorry. I will say that I was in the wrong though." I spoke, L.J looked a little taken back by what I had said, I took his hand and pushed his claws deeper into my skin. "You were going to hurt my friend, I wasn't going to let that happen. As for embarrassing you, I will say it wasn't my place to bring up your past and trauma like that." I put my hand on his face. "Just kill me." I smiled, he pulled away from me, and stared at me in shock. "Who are you?" He questioned, I looked at him confused. "Lavender Chiba" I spoke confused, he shook his head. "You... You made me..." He stopped and looked at me in disgust. "Disgusting..." He spit, the carnival began turning dark. "What's happening?" I questioned, he backed up. "I told you, you are in my carnival." He spit, the carnival gates became rusted and organs of all kinds appeared on the gate. "Ew." I whispered but what creeped me out even more was the heads of the dead children on the tips of the gate, my eyes widened in horror and the happy children around me became dismembered, including my younger self. "What the fuck!" I gasped, as the children with their guts ripped out made their way over to me, I backed up. "Stay away!" I yelled, but they kept coming towards me, I screamed as one of them grabbed my arm. "Get off!" I yelled again, I kicked the child and began running.

_____________________________________________

    As I ran, the area of the carnival became familiar to me, so I stopped and looked around. "I remember this..." I spoke looking around. "I just turned 4 and my parents took me to London, we came to this carnival..." Tears welled in my eyes as this was a memory, a memory he was turning it into a nightmare. "Please stop..." I cried as I fell to the floor, I could hear my dad yelling. "Stop it!" I screamed, the children had caught up with me and began scratching at me. "Ow, stop!" I tried pushing them away from me. "Aw dear Lavender..." I heard L.J chuckle, I kicked some children. "You're hurting me L.J!" I screamed, I looked at his dark gray eyes. "I'm sorry, please stop! I beg of you, stop it!" I cried, still pushing the kids. I shut my eyes tightly. "Keep on begging." He spit, the kids ripped my shirt that Slendy had given me showing my bra and chest. "Oh~" L.J smirked. "L.j..." I whined as the tears fell, I could feel the kids back away from me. "Stop...please..." I said, I opened my eyes to see him coming over to me. I was about to sit up, when he got on top of me and pushed me back down. I gasped at the impact the push had on my back, his hands tightened around my wrist. "Ow, L.j stop!" I cried, he licked his lips. "Oh the things I'm going to do." He smirked, I looked at him with fear. "Stop it! You're not like Isaac!" I yelled, his gaze softened, and he stared at me. "Please, don't do what he did. I'm begging you..." I stared at him, he softly let go of my wrist. "I'm not like him..." L.j muttered, and everything went black. I sat up in a panic. "Hey, calm down!" E.J yelled as he pushed me back down on the bed. "E.J..." I cried, yes I know his a killer, but I couldn't help myself. I grabbed his shoulders and hugged him. "I'm scared..." I cried.

No one's P.O.V-
_____________________________________________

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

   E.J was frozen, he never had a victim hug him, not even in a joking manner had the Creepypasta's did this to him. "Lavender..." He whispered, he had left the room for a couple of minutes and when he came back, her shirt was ripped open, and she was crying in her sleep. "Please.... I have no one, and I'm scared..." She muttered. E.J started to feel a bit of sympathy towards the girl. "What happened?" He questioned, she moved away from E.J and covered her chest looking down. "I... I had a memory... Of L.J..." She spoke, E.J looked at her confused. "I knew him... When I was a kid." She told him, E.J frowned. "Lavender..." E.J began, she looked at him as tears continued to fall.

"L.J almost raped me..."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙