Chapter 4

It's been days, me and bong have been talking through text but since the time he suddenly left me we haven't met since then. I'm still confused of what he said "campaign" I didn't really think he'd be some politician or something but one thing is, if i want to find out his true identity i need to know his last name.
All of a sudden my phone buzzed and it was a text from sandro.

MESSAGES
                      Sandro

Hey y/n, I've been planning something.

Oh? And whats that sands?

So we've been friends for quite a while now and i want to introduce you to my family, since they haven't met you yet. But honestly you already are a part of my family in my opinion.

No way! What if i embarrass myself in-front of your family, especially your mom!

Y/n remember i told you mom and dad are divorced?

Oh, right. Sorry sandro

It's fine, but make sure to come! Dad will clear his plans  for tomorrow just to meet you.

Jeez fine. If i embarrass myself you HALF to take the blame or else I'd rather get sucked by a black hole than do something humiliating.

Haha fair enough. See you then y/n

End of text

'I'm so not prepared for this' i said to myself. What am I even going to wear?! UGHH then my phone rang. I didn't see the name of the caller but i just answered

In Call
Bong

"Hello who's this?"

"Hey its bong, can we meet tomorrow? We have a guest coming at our house and after that I'm free since i cleared all of my schedules for today"

"Yeah sure but i can only meet you around 5pm because i need to go somewhere too, my friend wants to introduce me to his family"

"5pm sounds great, meet you at the park. then i can take you to my place and introduce YOU to MY family also hehehe :>"

"Okay, i need to prepare my stuff since i'll be staying at the place I'm going tomorrow "

"How meany days?" Said bong

"I don't know, a month maybe? My friend says i can leave whenever, i mean I'd like to live with him anyways since my apartment increased the rent pay. Like things couldn't get any worse with my finances."

"I get your point, well I'll see you tomorrow y/n i half to go"

"Okay see you!"

                   End of call

Well tomorrow is going to be a long day than expected.

                Cliffhanger ⬇️

Is this real? Or am I dreaming? Is this the same person?! It can't be! Sandro is going to kill me! What am i going to do?. This is so awkward

As a million questions run through my head the both of them just starred at me

"Is this your friend?"
"Yes and-" he spoke as his phone rang.
"Hold on ill be back y/n i gotta take this call" as he left me and him alone

SHIT! Don't leave me now.