Chapter 17

I woke up with Simons arms still wrapped around me, he sure didn't move when he's sleeping.

I carefully lifted his arms for me to get out of bed. I closed the door quietly and went to my room to pack my stuff.

"Go brush your teeth and change your clothes I already picked them out for you. We're leaving soon." Sandro said inside as he saw me open the door.

He already packed my stuff, that was nice of him. Glancing to my bed I saw neatly placed clothes that he took out for me to wear.
I nodded and do as he said.

Going downstairs I saw Vincent cooking some food for breakfast I walked towards him and he looked at me.
"Hey y/n, your breakfast is on the other side of the counter. Eat it while it's still hot" he smiled
"Thank you Vinny" I smiled back

I sat on the top of the counter and ate my bowl of food.
"Isn't there a chair?" He asked
"Yea but I'm comfier this way"
"Dad left after me and Sandro were arguing with him last night. Moms at the garden reading a book of some sort but he'll catch up to Dad at his office though." He mentioned
"So, Sandro knows?" Asking as I chewed my food
"He knows, all of it." He said sighing

Simon joined us for breakfast as the three of us ate and Vincent told what happened last night after Simon took me to his room.
"By the way, We heard him saying sorry a dozen of times before we got to open the door, did he do something to you?"

"He slapped me, maybe because pikon siya?" I stated

"He what?."
Suddenly hearing Sandros voice behind me

"Yeah he slapped me, nagalit ako kasi nagsisinungaling siya na gawa gawa lang daw sinabi ni Simon sakin"
Sandro palmed his face in disbelief.
"Can't believe dad would do that." He sighed.

We all finished breakfast and got upstairs and put all of our luggage's downstairs and we loaded them in on Vinny's van.
We bid the maids goodbye and the boys bid their mother goodbye.

"C'mon y/n" Sandro said as he picked up his remaining stuff
"Hold on I'll be there" I told him as I quickly went to my room glancing at it one last time. The memories flooded like a tsunami. The first time I slept, ate, and spent time with the person I once loved was here.
I heard the cars horn beeping as they we're waiting for me. I grabbed the last of my things and went rushing to the exit of the house when a hand grabbed my wrist, it was Liza.

"I don't know what your doing but Bong is mine. Its a good thing that your leaving because the only thing your doing around here is ruining my plan of getting him back and rebuilt our family." She looked at me seriously and furiously still holding my wrist.

"For the record your "rebuilding" your family that you yourself destroyed. You only want him back because he's become the president. And if your going to be the first lady, you'll have power. Which your clearly so desperate for." I remarked and snatched my wrist back and left the house without looking back at her reaction.

"What took you so long" said Vincent clearly impatient.
I sitting In the middle while Simon was on my left and Sandro was on my right.
"I'll tell you on the way home eventually." I said.

Filler once again HAHA nag hahanda pakong ideas on how should I start drama again and nag out of town ako kaya di ako nakapag update yesterday.

Anyhoo check out my friends new book @Dine_marcos8 !! Its a story about bbm too^^