Chapter 16

"i love you"

As the words lingered in my ear I was flabbergasted and didn't even get to react quickly to what he said as he leans in forward to kiss me a presence suddenly emerged from the hallway clearing their throat.
Sandro and I looked at the person's direction to see Bong standing staring at us.

"Its late. Shouldn't the two of you be sleeping by now?" He asked tilting his head and looking at me. His eyes piercing my soul.
Before we could tell an answer another presence appears.
"Bong? Oh, andito pala kayo dipa ba kayo matutulog?" Liza asks
"We were just hanging out mom, I guess we didn't really noticed the time passing by" Sandro defended.
"Hanging out huh? Y/n, may I speak with you? Privately." He once again stared at me.

"Sandro you should get to bed" Liza demanded and Sandro obliged as I followed Bong to his room.

He closes the door as we arrived and approached me. I backed off as far as I could until my back was on the wall. He placed his hand on the wall blocking me to escape.

"What were you both doing there." His voice sounded so serious and furious.
"Nothing? We were hanging out" I said
"Don't make a fool out of me! I saw you both! He told you he loves you and you let him approach you like that." He says firmly
"God! Why do you care?!" I backfired.
"You're my fucking girlfriend! Were together, remember?! Your mine!" He shouted at me his face so close to mine.
I pushed him and he loses his balance a bit but catches himself.

"Yours?.. I'm yours?" My voice turning rigid and I stared daggers at him. He had a confused look but he knew something. He did something wrong to make me how I'm acting right now.

"I'm NOT yours. Your precious son Simon told me he saw YOU and their mother kissing in the garden and being sweet and all.
Tell me Bong, did you use me to pass time while your waiting for her? Do you still love her? Fuck, of course you do! That nudging each other and laughing, patting on the hands at dinner made it SO FUCING OBVIOUS! Do you think I'm stupid to not notice that?"

"Simons lying! I wouldn't-" i cut him off.
"You're calling your own son a liar?" I chuckled deeply disappointedly.
"Simon may be the most quiet from the three of them but he's the most honest one. you told Vincent that your just setting some boundaries so he'd let you be alone with his mother because you knew clearly that we told the two of them about us. You can fool Vincent but you can't fool me with your lying Bong! How dare you accuse your own son for such a thing?! You fucking cheating bastard! I fucking loved you!" I said clearly out of my mind. I was so angry, no. I was livid.

"You cheated on me too! You almost kissed my son!" He stated

"Who wouldn't be shocked when your best friend suddenly tells you something like that?! You saw didn't you? I was clearly shocked!"

"Don't blame me for anything that's happening right now. It's your fault that you invited her back here to the palace to live with us. At kasalanan modin na nilandi mo sya! Wag na wag mo akong sisihin na nang lalake kasi alam mo sa sarili mo na loyal ako! Kasalanan mo lahat!" I spat the words at him.

A stinging pain lingered at the right side of my face as my head was taken a back by his sudden movement. I held my stinging cheek, I looked at him my eyes started to water. His face softened and painted worry as he realized what he had done.

For the first time in years, I cried. Really cried.
"No, no, no i'm so sorry I didn't mean to y/n" he said frantically reaching for me and I kept slapping him away but he forced hugged me and kissed my cheek. I slowly sat on the ground hugging my knees to my chest as he was hugging me.

"I'm so sorry" he repeats the words and kisses my cheek over and over again as I bawled my eyes out feeling disgusted by the man I once loved unconditionally. I felt betrayal, regret, and abandonment. All at once.

The door busts open revealing Sandro, Vincent, Simon, Liza behind it.

"Whats going on?! We heard arguing. It's almost midnight!" Simon frantically asks as they all saw us on the ground. me bawling my eyes out.

I freed myself from Bong and I hugged Simon quickly as I was frantically catching my breath, he held me with two arms protectively. I explained to him what happened and the three of them looked furiously at their father and Liza just being so confused.

"What the hell dad?!" Sandro said

They argued for a while and Simon took me to his room turning the door open the flash of cold air colliding with my skin made me cold. He slips me on his bed and hugs me wiping my tears. He held me like a father sleeping with his tiny little girl and I felt so safe.
"We'll leave firstly tomorrow. I already know that, thats Sandros and Vincents choice. It'll l be for our own good." He says comforting me.He started humming to distract me from whatever noise will reach his room and I quickly fell asleep.

Medjo mahaba haba to ah HAHA stay tuned what will happen next.