Chapter 19

Its been about a year since we all moved out of the palace, its been a year since me and Sandro became a thing too.

I haven't seen Bong ever since after that night. I even avoided the news or social media just to avoid seeing him. I couldn't bring myself to see him. Not after what happened.

Liza on the other hand visits here from time to time to greet his sons. I hate her, I was furious to Simon when he told us our address to her. Every second she's here she's been so fake to me. Grinning like some smug person.

But, half a year earlier Vinny And Si did move out and found their own apartments to live with their girlfriends. Obviously Sandro wants to stay with me. Now he does have time for me, we spend more time than him being so busy of being a congressman.

"Hello love" says Sandro approaching me on the couch sitting and hugging me from behind as I watch some random videos on my phone. He hugs me tighter and nudges his head on my shoulder. He was acting like a clingy child.

"Hello, since when did you get home?" I asked looking at him.

"10 minutes ago, you were too busy on your phone to even look up at me when I opened the door" he smiles

"I'm sorry, I'm too bored to care" I said sarcastically

He giggled and kisses my lips.
"Happy first year anniversary love" he smiled again

"Happy anniversary Sands" I caress his hair.

"Get dressed we're eating out" he stands up
"Its almost midnight don't you think?" I said
"Well, me being gone all day for our first year anniversary isn't really a good thing to start off with is it? I wanna make it up to you. Also it's better if it's midnight. I have a surprise." He winked and left me at the room.

I got ready I dressed up on my desired outfit and went outside the apartment to see Sandro waiting for me outside of a black car waiting for me in his suit.
"M'lady" he smiled as he gestured his hand for me to grab and he guided me on the passenger seat.

He drove the car and I sat beside him. The road was clear and there were almost no other vehicles in sight but not entirely empty. We drove in the city with the beautiful city lights were presented.

He grabbed my thigh from his free hand and squished it from time to time as if he's holding me for reassurance since he was going pretty fast.

We arrived to the venue and it looked so amazing. It was on a mountain so we can see a view of the city. Lots of paintings and sculptures can be seen. It was totally so ravishing.

The waiter showed us our table and it was outside on the balcony with a beautiful view of the city.
I smiled as we sat down.
"This is so, wow" I said in awe

Sandro smiled and giggled
"Shouldn't we order?" I asked.

"This is a reserved seat and occasion, don't worry about the food. The order already came with the reservation. Our date has been prepared for a month or so" he chuckles
"You've planned this a month ago?"

"To think I was the one being too advanced" I smirked

Our order arrived and we ate. We laughed and talked about our plans for our lives. It was romantic.
"Hey y/n" he looked at me
"Hm?" I hummed

"You ready for the surprise?" He asked
"What is it?"

"Come" he says

I followed him outside we headed were headed to a cliff but we didn't step on the edge, just a right angle for us to see the city again.

"Where's the surprise?" Again, I asked.

"You'll see" he smiled as he hugged me from behind again.

As soon as he did that fireworks blossomed from the ground and displayed on the sky, they were so bright with different colors too.
Thousands of drones flew and formed letters saying "happy anniversary my love" and our initials on the bottom.

I held my hands to my mouth in shock and a tear fell.

"Sandro, thank you so much" I faced him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you my princess" he whispered

We kissed under the moonlight with stars and fireworks glistening making our surroundings a bit brighter. It was so comfortable being with him at that moment.

Ayan muna haaa HAHAH be prepared for the future drama I guess🫢 pero... what if sila talaga magka tuluyan? Eme overthink muna kayo sige