Chapter 14

A few hours later Lisa had arrived along with her suitcases and boxes I assume were filled with clothes and shoes.

After she's moved into one of the rooms and got comfortable she looked around the place since a lot of changes had been made after she moved out of bongs home.

I saw her outside my window. She was smiling looking at the home she'd missed so much, but she seemed to be waiting for someone.
The I finally saw him, bong. He approached Lisa with a smile and they hugged each other.

Seeing that made my blood boil. I wanted to punch the wall with range. I hated seeing them together like that.
The door creaks open as vincent opens it. "Y/N, I was wondering if you cou-" i interrupted him before he says something else further
"GET OUT! I don't want to talk right now!" My voice Roaring with jealousy.

"You saw mom and dad huh? Don't worry dad just wanted a word both her, you know.. set some boundaries and stuff"

"I don't care vince, I saw what I saw. Just please get out. I need a moment to think."
And with that he shuts the door and left me alone.

Who does she think she is?! Years ago she divorced her husband to get with the "love of her life" and now THEY'RE divorced and she's trying to get with whats mine?!

I'll show her who's boss.

Author here! I'm starting to write again.. hopefully there's still people interested in this stuff HAHA it's hard continuing a book I forgot about. I don't even know what the topic is anymore I'll half to read my own story to catch up on the topic. Anyhoo thank you!