Chapter 15

Another few hours had passed I looked at the window and realized it's starting to get dark. I didn't really thought of the time but I haven't left my room all morning since breakfast.

I was so caught up with work because my boss kept asking for files and making me re-edit some presentations for next weeks meeting. I also just wanted an excuse to avoid Bong and Liza.

Someone knocked at the door gently
"May I come in?" A soft voice echoed right outside the door and it was Sandro.
"Sure." I said as he opened the door peeking his head first then he fully came in and sat on my bed as I was on my work table.
"Mind joining us for dinner? You haven't been outside your room since morning." He said with sincerity.

"I'll go of you go too, and not actually leave for a 'meeting' or something"
He sighs and approaches me
"Y/n I'm so sorry its just I've been busy, I know we haven't spent much time as friends but I'll make it up to you I promise" he held my hand looking deeply at my eyes. Something tells me that he doesn't see me fully as friends, there's something I can't see through him.
"Fine, lets go to dinner downstairs. Are they waiting?" I asked
"Of course. I only came here to fetch you"

As we walked down the stairs I saw Liza and Bong laughing at something as Vinny and Si looked at them with awe.

I ignored what I saw and told myself that it's nothing. I wouldn't want their mood to be ruined by me. And it's too far embarrassing for me to act like that to the three boys especially Sandro since that is their mother.

"Ah finally you guys are here, lets start eating shall we?" Bong said as he called in the maids to put the dishes on the table to start the feast.

We ate and I was sitting next to Sandro. Vinny and Si sitting together and Liza was beside Bong.
Vincent and Simon are closer to each other than they are with Sandro since Sandro is always gone for businesses and politician duties.

Bong kept glancing at me all night. Probably jealous seeing me and Sandro actually having fun talking to each other and we playfully flirted as friends.
The two boys actually joining in our conversation. Bong and Liza talking on their own world.

After dinner I thanked the maids for the meal and the boys for keeping me company.

Sandro went upstairs with me and we hung out at the balcony and we just stared into the abyss as we talked non-stop about our lives.

We were laughing and suddenly he turned serious.
"Y/n.."
"What is it Sands?" I asked looking at him with curiosity.

"I love you."

Epepep! Hanggang dyan lang muna! Cliffhanger syempre hehehe🙈🤭🤭
Wag kayo magalit sakin love u all <33!