11.

A/N: Finally the chapter is here. It was ready all along, but I was super busy and forgot all about wattpad for a while.

I have just finished getting ready in our room when I walk out into the hallway with a broad smile. I put on casual clothes that fit easily. Zelos said there was no special dress code for what he has planned for us. Thank goodness for that, I don't feel like getting fancy.

I'm walking through the hallways on my way to the stairs when suddenly I see her. It's the same lady as back then in the music room. What is she doing here? Her eyes immediately meet mine. She walks towards me angrily. I feel like I should turn and run, but instead I stand stock-still.

'Are you still here?' She screams in my face. I angrily frown my eyebrows. Who does she think she is? 'Yes, of course I'm still here. I'm the alpha's mate. I live here.' I remind her. She furiously puffs her breath in my face. Another moment and smoke is coming out of her ears. 'I thought we already had this conversation?' She yells further. I shrug my shoulders. 'I think you're imagining things.' Bits back I. She yells indignantly and folds her arms.

Then Zelos appears in the hallway. 'Hey, Ash where were you...' He stops in the middle of his sentence when he sees her. A shadow seems to fall across his face. The woman gracefully turns around. Her hair flies into my face. I aggressively wipe it from my mouth. 'Zelos!' Calls her voice suddenly poignant. She throws her arms in the air and walks toward him.

Zelos immediately pushes her aside as soon as she gets to him. 'Circe, what are you doing here?' He growls out. She looks at him in surprise. 'Uh, I'm coming to visit you?' She squeaks. 'Why?' She seems to be cringing more and more. Circe looks up at him with a longing look. 'Zelos! You...I...Who is that?' She stammers. 'My mate.'

Zelos walks over to me and puts his arm around my side. I swallow at the gesture. My whole face is on fire. The spot where he's holding me seems to be burning, too, and my whole stomach does somersaults. 'You know you're not welcome here, Circe.' She dramatically wipes away a tear. 'Zelos you don't mean that, do you?' Pouts she clearly doesn't give in easily.

'He's not even marked yet!' She shrugs. 'I can smell it.' Circe crosses her arms and then grins slyly. 'You do know he can't smell, right?' Zelos nods stiffly. 'That makes him weak. Do you want a weak alpha by your side? You should have a strong, ambitious Luna by your side, Zelos.' 

He frowns his eyebrows. 'Circe, don't make me call the guards.' She looks at him angrily. Her sweet facade disappears like snow when she says, 'You'll regret this, Zelos.' Then she storms off.

When she is completely gone I turn to Zelos. Because he is still holding me, I am so close to him that our breasts are almost touching. I turn even redder, if that was even possible. 'Who was that?' I continue to stand close to him, since I secretly like it. 'Circe, she was someone I used to hang out with from time to time...' He doesn't have to finish his sentence. I nod, 'But she started feeling more which made me stop it immediately of course. Only that didn't work out so well.' He shrugs. 'Let's go.'

He grabs my hand and drags me outside. 'Uh does this happen more often between you and women?' I ask a little indignantly. He laughs at my question. 'Not just between women and me.' I feel myself turning red for the thousandth time. 'But don't worry, dear mate, that's history.'

Arriving outside, the cool air blows against my face. I look around searching for anything that might give away what we're going to do, but there's only a line of cars. 'So what are we going to do?' Zelos smiles at me making his sharp fangs appear. Mine are not nearly as sharp. A shiver creeps up my spine as I think about him biting me with that one day, but somewhere the thought also draws me in making me startle myself.