Ending Note

Hello everyone! Jun/Juni here, and welcome to the final author's note of Plus Minus One! It's still kind of hard to believe that we've gotten to this point after two years and eight months

Hello everyone! Jun/Juni here, and welcome to the final author's note of Plus Minus One! It's still kind of hard to believe that we've gotten to this point after two years and eight months. Wow, this book started when I was a junior in high school, and now I'm a freshman in college. I honestly never thought we would make it to this point, but here we are!

It's been such a long journey writing PMO and with all of the characters tucked inside of here. I didn't think I would have such a fun and fantastic time writing this book as I would usually lose motivation quickly, but that didn't happen here. Then again, without writing this book, I would not have met many other people with the same interests, so I'm grateful for that.

First things first, as you can see, Plus Minus One ended on a bit of a cliffhanger. Wasn't that fun? Plus Minus One is going to have a sequel called Vivid Decadence. This book will be centered around Tanami more than Akihiko, which seems fair considering one twin was favored more than the other in this story. I plan to release the first arc in late May or early June. The latest would be mid-July. It depends on how the rest of my semester goes and how summer school will be. That's what I get for failing a class. -_-

So just to keep you busy while I write VD, I released another book called Fathom Into Constellations which will give you more insight about Nori and Namiko and what I believe was the beginning of the Quirk Era. I'll also start updating To You, I'm Indebted alongside FIC for now.

Random Facts:

1) Changes in names

First off, if you've noticed, not a single member of Team Alpha has had their Hero name revealed as I pulled away from the class to focus more on Akihiko and his troubles. Not to mention the whole problem with the Seraphim. During the planning process, my original Hero names for the twins were going to be Thyst and Amy. Obviously, it was a play on amethyst. Later on, I grew to dislike it. If you've read Counter Clockwise, you know that their names were changed to Chrysalis and Prismatic.

Besides that name change, some of my Ocs did change, whether it was on purpose or by accident. Sumiko's original name was Sumire, and the only reason it changed was that I didn't remember how to spell it. That was a mistake on my part. I didn't even realize I misspelled it until I returned to my notes around chapter ten. By then, Sumiko was already known as Sumiko.

Yua's original name was Fei, but I didn't like it at all. It kept reminding me of Rei, as in Rei Todoroki. I couldn't get that out of my head, so that was scrapped. Junpei was supposed to be a girl, and her name was going to be Leiko. Same personality, but it just rubbed me the wrong way that Leiko was going to 'harass' Akihiko as Junpei does during the story. I'm not saying how Junpei acts is correct, but it felt creepier to me if he was a girl. I don't know. Maybe it's just me?

2) Changes in Quirks

Rather than Tomohiro's Quirk being called Living Ink, it was going to be called Breathing Ink. Instead, the Quirk Breathing Ink belongs to his deceased sister Koemi. They also were going to share the same Quirk, but they're a bit different.