Chapter 1

"N/N Let's Spar" Declared a Your older twin Manjiro. His fists ready to throw punches. However you were in no mood to spar you brother so you just turned your attention back to the book you were reading. "Hey Mikey! I'm the one who wants to spar with you. Why are you even asking him and not me?!" shouted Baji from across the Dojo, still frustrated that Mikey declined his offer to spar with him. You just sweat dropped at the two as the started to argue.

The two of the are always bickering/arguing and then just laugh like nothing happened but you got used to it. You mentally sigh at your immature, weird older twin and his friend Baji Keisuke or should You say Edward.  Since Emma joined the two of them came up with a foreign name in an attempt to make her feel more at home. You gotta admit it was sweet but also stupid at the same time.

*FLASHBACK*

Grandpa called you, Mikey, Shinchiro and a girl with blonde hair and honey coloured eyes to the dojo. All four of you sat in front of your grandfather. "Shinchiro! Mikey! M/N! Emma! From now onwards you're siblings" declared your grandfather, his voice echoing in the walls of the dojo. "Huh?" said Shinchiro Confused. "She is foreign right? Emma is a foreign Name." asked Manjiro for conformation. Before anyone could answer him Grandpa punched Manjiro's head, fist facing downwards. "Ouch" hissed Manjiro rubbing the top of his head. You let a little snicker which caused Manjiro to glare. "Haha. You know nothing about girls" teased Shinchiro. "Your not any better Shin-nii" you bluntly commented. "You better get along you four!" Shouted grandpa, dramatically stomping out of the dojo once his little speech was done. "Hey Emma! Your big brother will take care of you! I'm handsome but try not to fall in love me!" Confidently boasted Shinchiro. Emma however was not impressed and just bluntly said "Your hair styles weird" not even sparing the poor guy a glance. "Fu Fu Fu Fu" laughed you and Manjiro. "It looks like your the one who knows nothing about girls" mocked Manjiro holding his stomach. "Shut up!!" Shouted Shinchiro clearly embarrassed. "Hey there Emma, I'm M/N. The youngest of your three brothers" you introduced yourself in a soft voice as to not scare her off. "Your handsome. Your my favourite" Declared Emma. "HUHHHHHHHHH??" whined Shinchiro0 and Mikey.

"OY! OY! OY! OY! OY!" chanted the kids inside of the dojo. You silently stood behind Emma Watching her as she peeks inside of the dojo. "We can take a rest!" announce grandpa. All of the kid let out sighs of relief and went to grab some water. "Keisuke. You do well for a punk" praised Shinchiro, leaning against the door frame of the Dojo with a black duffle bag slung over his shoulder. "Shinchiro!!" loudly called Keisuke. "No need to scream" sweat dropped Shinchiro, already knowing what going to happen. "SHINCHIRO!!" yelled grandpa but he was running off. "He spends his time outside to avoid the dojo. You have no reason to end up like him, Keisuke!" said grandpa leaning close to Keisuke's face. "Yes..." hesitantly answered to the poor boy.

Then a loud bang was heard inside the dojo. Everyone turned their heads to look and saw it was Manjiro practicing his kicks. You watched Emma come out from behind the wall to be able to see better. Getting ready, Manjiro leaped into the air and once again kicked the kick pads held up. "oh" he  said landing gracefully. You couldn't help but smile as you saw Emma look at Manjiro with "Sensei, why is he still training if he's already strong?" asked Keisuke slightly annoyed. "He is a genius" boasted Grandpa proudly. "Huh? That's unfair and what does that even mean?!!" exclaimed Keisuke angry. "He is my grandson after all!" proudly said grandpa with his hand on his hips. You started top sweat drop when you heard your grandpa say those words.

"Hey Sano. Train with me." demanded Keisuke his fists ready to fight. "Hm? No thanks, I don't wanna get all sweaty" shrugged Manjiro side eying the black haired kid behind him who was starting to get frustrated. "So why are you coming to the dojo then huh?" asked Keisuke pointing his finger accusingly at the blonde. "To show off my talent and be looked at" shamelessly answered Manjiro prancing around. "What kind of kid is he?" grumbled Keisuke starting to get irritated with Manjiro's attitude.